cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alcatel Router (Aug 2002 - Nov 2002)

N/A

Alcatel Router (Aug 2002 - Nov 2002)

I have one of these , i think, as it says on the box adsl Router. What i want is any place where i can get more info on it, like setting up the different functions as the instructions that come with it only tell you how to get it working with the net. I suppose what im trying to do now is configure it so i can open up TCP Client 47624 Outbound
Host 47624 Inbound
TCP 2300-2400 Inbound And Outbound
UDP Connections: 2300-2400 these ports . Quite hard without a proper manual. Any ideas anyone.
1 REPLY
N/A

RE: Alcatel Router (Aug 2002 - Nov 2002)

> I have one of these , i think, as it says on the box adsl Router. What i want is any place where i can get more info on it, like setting up the different functions as the instructions that come with it only tell you how to get it working with the net. I suppose what im trying to do now is configure it so i can open up TCP Client 47624 Outbound
> Host 47624 Inbound
> TCP 2300-2400 Inbound And Outbound
> UDP Connections: 2300-2400 these ports . Quite hard without a proper manual. Any ideas anyone.

Hi there,

We have a test router in the office which we can try this on, if you raise a ticket on your account with the details of what you want to do we should be able to offer some further advice.

Kind Regards,
Rob
--
| Robert Kelly Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Technical Support for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd. @ http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet -----