cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Admins/Mods

fraval
Grafter

Admins/Mods

I have raised 2 tickets,but dont seem to be getting them answered,they both stated they would be answered in less than 2hrs.Can you have a look please

ID: 21398521 [11.35 AM Sat]
ID: 21402023 [ 8.02 AM Sun]

Many Thanks
4 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Admins/Mods

Hello,

The moderators / administrators of the forum don't work for PlusNet, we just look after the day to day forum administration. Hopefully someone from PlusNet will pick up on this and be able to look into your tickets soon though.

Chris
fraval
Grafter

Admins/Mods

Thanks Chris.
With it stating 2 hrs,i thought I would have received an answer by now,hoping it might have got picked up on here
Community Veteran

Admins/Mods

Hi there.

The double requests which you have made are not in a live pool and the information conveyed to customers stated that these requests would be dealt with between now and 31 March.

At no point did we state that they would be dealt with in 2 hours and indeed they definately wont.

To reiterate, these tickets will be dealt with between now and 31 March. There is no need to chase them or raise further requests.

I would be grateful if you could close your most recent ticket to avoid confusion and duplication.

We will ensure that this is processed within the timeframe.

Hope that helps.

<<EDIT>>

I was mildly concerned that we werent setting the correct expectations when these requests are raised but the final paragraph, in red bold text, states

Please note, we will be processing refund requests in batches.
Your query will not be reponded to directly by our Support Team.

All refunds will be processed on or before 31st March.
Please do not raise further queries on this matter until we have processed your claim.
Thank you for your patience.

If we need to make that any clearer I'll happily take your feedback on board.
fraval
Grafter

Admins/Mods

mbkelly
I was refering to the ticket time,that told me i would have an answer in 2hrs,Not This Quote
Quote:
Please note, we will be processing refund requests in batches.
Your query will not be reponded to directly by our Support Team.

All refunds will be processed on or before 31st March.
Please do not raise further queries on this matter until we have processed your claim.
Thank you for your patience.

I was reading about this bit
• Customers will need to claim by 16th March 2007 to be eligible for the refund of February subscription.

I have removed the most recent ticket as to not cause you any further confusion.
Many Thanks

• Customers will need to claim by 16th March 2007 to be eligible for the refund of February subscription.