cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add info to connection settings

N/A

Add info to connection settings

I think you should add a piece to the connection settings that tells us at a glance what sort of product we are currently on and with which wholesale supplier. This will become even more important when you start to use more LLU providers than just Tiscali. There was some discussion on PUG about this also and it would be a step in the right direction. Not that I care, after the way you have treated me even AOL looks attractive and Im 100% sure now I will no longer be a plusnet customer for much longer. Already in process of moving all my email to gmail, informing friends of my new email addresses. Congratulations, another unhappy customer, one thats been with you for quite some time and recommended many people. As my job involves building computers and repairing them and giving out technical support, I have been in a position to send hundreds of customers in your direction. Up until 3 months ago I was recommending you to everybody and now I look stupid for doing so and will never recommend you again. The damage this has done to my personal reputation is irrepairable.