cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation

N/A

Activation

Hi again,
just had DACS removed from my line this morning Cheesy and got a much nicer 44Kbps connection speed. The BT engineer asked me if there was a date set for activation on my line from the exchange (he only sorted out the dacs and not activation), as I thought that you were only notified once the line was actually activated I told him no and he said not to bother lots of people being activated at the exchamge you'll just be in the queue.
sry to be a bother again, but is what is listed above correct, so there is no set date and its just actiavted in good time and then forwared to plus.net?. Could any1 possibly tell me when approx my line will be actiavted now I have had DACS removed, and 1 other thing ( :roll: sry), I asked the engineer if my line had passed the test and he said he hadn't done it yet and he does it at the exchange (he did something in my house, not sure what?) ? is this true, and as he called the number a while later and confirmed the line and now back on again, can presume I'm good for ADSL ?
Thanks alot for your help
1 REPLY
N/A

Activation

Hi,

I would imagine your line will be activated soon (within a couple of days) as you have now had the DACS removed. The whole process takes on average 7-10 days although can be slightly longer if you have a DACS unit. If you've now been waiting more than a week since ordering then I'd advise raising a support ticket or calling the support team and we can get you an update.