Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation Delay - Disgracefull

N/A

Here we go :

'scheduled for 23rd Aug 2005 - After 12pm'

but wait a second, wasn't that weeks ago? Has it been activated yet? No.
I've phoned plus net, and this guy said he was going to try and do something, no explanation what. This was a few days ago, and still no developments.
As you can imagine im not entirely happy with this. Iv paid my money, and nothing seems to be happening.
Has anyone else experienced this, or does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks
Will
5 REPLIES
N/A

Here is what plusnet have to say:

Unfortunately your order is in delay due to SYSTEM PROBLEMS EFFECTING MANY ORDERS AND ALL ISPS at BT. We are aware of the frustration this can be causing & we will keep chasing BT for an update on when these orders will be completed.

So its BT's fault, but what is wrong?
Community Veteran

Whilst this is an ADSL topic it may be better off in customer feedback as it needs input from the Comms Team. Maybe one of the mods would move it for you? I'll try and catch Dave's attention in the mean time.
N/A

I agree.

Most to customer feedback
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

Hi Will,

Unfortunately there isn't much more I can add to that. BT Wholesale have had some major system problems over the last couple of months that have affected probably 1,000's of orders across every ISP. This is something that we have raised to our account manager and will continue to chase your order until this has been resolved and your service activated.
N/A

Unfortunately there isn't much more I can add to that. BT Wholesale have had some major system problems over the last couple of months that have affected probably 1,000's of orders across every ISP. This is something that we have raised to our account manager and will continue to chase your order until this has been resolved and your service activated.

Are BT Wholesale's problems also affecting the PlusNet customer services team?

My account was "scheduled" to be activated a week ago. When the given date came and went without any sign of activity, I raised a ticket to ask if there was any information on why it hadn't been activated yet, and if there was any chance of finding out when it would be activated.

Still no response to my ticket.

I appreciate the problem with getting my account activated is down to BT rather than PlusNet, but why couldn't someone at PlusNet at least have given me the above information? That's all I'm after. And yet the only reason I know there have been problems with BT Wholesale is from reading it here in the forums.

I signed up to PlusNet because it has a good reputation for customer services. Was I misled?

d.