cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Action Ticket?!

N/A

Action Ticket?!

I have a small but significant question; where is the 'Action Ticket' button? Unless I'm starting to suffer from dementia, I can't see the damn button anywhere on my tickets page!

Tried using IE instead of Firefox - still the same.
Tried removing Ad Muncher - still the same.
Tried 5 different PCs with 2 OS's - still no button.

I'm at a total loss. All I want to do is reply to the ticket! Is there an easier way rather than having to phone up all the time? There must be something obvious!
7 REPLIES
N/A

Action Ticket?!

I had this problem yesterday. A member asked me a question in reply to my ticket but it was closed with no way of replying ;/
N/A

Action Ticket?!

Hi there,

If this was a ticket which you opened and have not closed, the action ticket button shoud be obvious at the bottom of the last entry in the ticket.

If the ticket was opened by the CSC and is now closed, you will not be able to action it. If the ticket is closed it should be marked as such.

If you need to, you can raise a further ticket quoting the original ticket number as reference.
N/A

Action Ticket?!

Alas, I wish it was that simple... check out the (cropped, but unedited) picture linked below:

Here

You can clearly see that the ticket is still open and the one below is closed. However, there's no 'Action Ticket' button at all. Seriously odd. I thought Ad Muncher might have removed it, so I uninstalled it, but it was still the same...

If someone could send me the link to the action ticket URL, I could (assumedly) edit it and action the relevant ticket after all...
N/A

Action Ticket?!

Mmmh. Point taken and very strange. Could well be a bug which has caused that very unusual situation.

Perhaps a call to the CSC might provide the update and I'll point Dave in the direction of this post in the morning.

The number, in case you dont see it, is 0845 1400200.
N/A

Action Ticket?!

Thanks for that - I'll bet its something simple... these things usually are.... I'll do a bit more testing tomorrow anyway.
JonathanW
Grafter

Action Ticket?!

Hi,

This does actually appear to be a problem with the ticket, and as such I've raised it through internally as problem 29352 to get someone to make sure that this isn't a general error.
serenityvalley
Grafter

Action Ticket?!

I used the BB fault checker a little while back and the ticket it produced has no action button (Ticket: 18175591).

I wondered what the action button even was until I had reason to open another ticket yesterday and saw one displayed correctly.