Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account type query

paulgul
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Account type query

I am on a "PlusNet ADSL Home Self-Install (No activation fee)" account (@£21.99/month), my new billing period starts today and as far as I can tell no changes have been made to the account. I have checked 'My Account' and VMU pages and neither reflect any changes. The email I had today confirming my billing details still refers to the Self-install account. Is this correct? Does this mean my account stays on the 20Gb per month limit.

Paul
5 REPLIES
N/A

Account type query

should have gone with talk talk there offering 40 gb usage 8mb connection and more http://www.talktalk.co.uk
JonathanW
Grafter

Account type query

Whilst the Home Self-Install package is normally handled in the same way as the newer versions of the account, they ar enot curerntly being changed over on billing dates. This is something that we're looking at, but for the time being you're still covered by the older traffic management policies.
Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

Account type query

I'm really looking forward to seeing posts from users who've jumped at the cheapo offer and then find that it's contended to buggery and they get crap speeds.

(If the price is very cheap expect the quality to be the same)
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£13/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
paulgul
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Account type query

OK Jon, thanks for the reply, will I be informed when you have a likly changeover date.

paul
JonathanW
Grafter

Account type query

Yes, you should receive an email advising you when the change takes place for your account.