cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account reset 17th April VMBU issue

N/A

Hi

Got our account reset on billing day 17th April. Moved to the Premier 1 option. The new VMBU shows no usage on Monday/Tuesday. Realise there is an issue so since reset (ticket say reset 7pm 17th April) we have only done the following:

web browsing
email
download 1 file 31mb through web page.

The VMBU says our total usage since the 17th (reset day) is 30.06 gig!!

We haven't used anything like that, not even 1 gig. It claims we have used 5gig peak time , which again is impossible. Any ideas why this is happening, raised a ticket but seemed to have miss understood what I was saying.

We have just stared a new month, we should be no where near any of this. Infact the computer was switched off Sunday 16th around 1am. So the reset should say a only mb usage.
6 REPLIES
N/A

There are a few other threads relating to the current problems with the VMBU (new and old) for different account types.
In particular check out here, here and here.
Mand
Grafter

Hi there,

We had an issue with VMBU recently and there is currently a slight delay with this information updating. This can take upto 48 hours but your VMBU will be reset to 0 and the current month's usage updated.
N/A

Mand, if you look at the other threads there is far more than a 48 hour delay and the issue is very much in the present tense not the past.

Many of us have seen the new VMBU completely die and not update for four days now, after getting over it's initial hiccups. I respectfully suggest you read the other threads and if possible respond to the problems raised before saying that things are fixed.
wheelnut
Grafter

I am the same - account was supposed to be reset on Sunday but has not, now accumulated 30GB+ for month PLUS because it has not been reset am now on a level 2 throttling scheme for peak time usage of 13GB - which I was not on Sunday.

I am all for this automation malarky - when it works.

If I produced such crap software when at work I would have lost my job years ago.
wheelnut
Grafter

I am the same - account was supposed to be reset on Sunday but has not, now accumulated 30GB+ for month PLUS because it has not been reset am now on a level 2 throttling scheme for peak time usage of 13GB - which I was not on Sunday.

I am all for this automation malarky - when it works.

If I produced such crap software when at work I would have lost my job years ago.
Mand
Grafter

Wheelnut your VMBU has now reset and only shows usage for yesterday.

sietchtabr the issue raised was re VMBU not resetting last month's data, which is delayed as I advised. I appreciate that there are other issues with VMBU at the moment though and these are being investigated.