cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account deleted - can someone from CS please respond

N/A

I am adding this post under a different username from a friend's account but can someone from CS please rectify my account

I migrated from plusnet yesterday and requested that my a/c be downgraded to a pay as you go dial up - I was told that I could retain the account and email address as long as i dialled every 90 days - no problem I thought. Anyway get home today and find out that I can't login and my email address has been knackered too - (won't login)

Can someone please rectify this.

a/c name wizardpc

I would have thought plusnet could at least get this right!!!!!!!!!!
15 REPLIES
N/A

can someone please respond to this - shouldn't be too difficult to rectify
vic_newey
Grafter

I am watching this with interest as I am downgrading shortly
shellsong
Grafter

@wizardpc

Have you tried ticketing or PM'ing a Comms Team member from your friend's account (if they're willing)?
Community Veteran

or perhaps giving them a ring - if what they are saying is to belived wait time is now down to 10mins on the phones and all options now route to the support team...
N/A

ive raised a ticket - no response yet.

he tried to phone earlier - he only realised his email was down when he came back from 24 hours away from business. Oddly, his webspace is up, he can dial using his username and password on dial up but he can't login to the portal and his email is broken

He tried phoning but virtually every option leads to an automated response and you get cut off - he did eventually get in a queue but gave up after 20 minutes.
N/A

a ticket was raised on this at 4.35pm this afternoon. CS are either ignoring or their wait times are hideously high again.
N/A

I left a ticket today about cancellation charges and got told the average response time is a snip under 9 hours.
N/A

seems they are deleting accounts when people are now migrating - even if they are requesting them not be. Maybe they are trying to merely block their email use and their use of the portal - seems strange though, almost illegal, especially if they still have outstanding fees etc or are owed money - they have no way of contacting support using the ticket system.
N/A

the brains that are customer services have asked him to phone - presumably they like people sitting in queues forever. Why they couldn't have just reactivated the account I don't know.
N/A

goodness - didn't realise what a poor ISP plusnet were. Friend has been trying to phone and wait times are an hour +

i think i may now migrate too - looking at the comments here it looks like plusnet are going out of business soon. Is this right?
N/A

I suppose it all depends on how many people leave, and at the moment, PN may have no customers to pay for there overheads soon!
N/A

it honestly looks like they want everyone to leave - never seen anything like it. It seems they are definitely deleting accounts when they have promised to keep them open too as dial up after.

That would seem to me because they don't weant people that left causing trouble. Really does look like this isp is on its last legs. Reminds me rather of an animal slowly dying with no-one administering any pain relief.
Community Veteran

Hi there,

I have reactivated your account and actioned the downgrade to PAYG dial. I apologise for the error which has occurred here and hope that this has been resolved to your satisfaction.

Friend has been trying to phone and wait times are an hour +

Not sure what happened there. Call volumes have been really good recently and at the time of your post we only had 2 calls waiting with the longest wait time of just over a minute.

Good luck to wizardpc with his new ISP. Smiley
N/A

thanks for that - seems like his email is not working though

the simplest tasks do seem beyond plusnet at the moment.