Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account change but no new VMBU wtf

Couger
Grafter

This is an email from PlusNet to let you know about changes to your
product, as announced in our recent newsletter.

Your PlusNet Broadband Premier - Up to 2Mb (Annual Contract, No Modem)
product is now known as PlusNet Broadband Premier Option 1 (Annual
Contract, No Modem).

Yup cant for the life of me work out why my product type has been changed to the new platform and along with that the LOWER peak time usage limits but no NEW vmbu tool to match the new limits

Does anyone know what the score is on my peak time usage and my current
vmbu tool

cheers
15 REPLIES
JonathanW
Grafter

If you've been moved onto the newer version of the package then you're covered by the usage policy that applies to that package.

If you haven't already done it since receiving that email, I'd suggest disconnecting for half an hour, and then when you reconnect the system should start showing you the new VMBU tool.
N/A

There have been a number of problems with the VMBU tool rollout, but as Jon says, a reconnect may help. The new tool currently isn't working correctly though (see the other VMBU threads) so I wouldn't lose sleep about it not being available on your account.
N/A

By the way, what was censored from the topic? Was it the end of the phrase "VMBU Tool"?
Couger
Grafter

ok np then about the new usage, so i guess my peaktime is now 4pm - midnight Smiley

By the way, what was censored from the topic? Was it the end of the phrase "VMBU Tool"?

lol it was the phrase w t f
N/A

Hehe, gotta love the swear filtering Wink
Couger
Grafter

If you've been moved onto the newer version of the package then you're covered by the usage policy that applies to that package.

If you haven't already done it since receiving that email, I'd suggest disconnecting for half an hour, and then when you reconnect the system should start showing you the new VMBU tool.

Hu hum ive been at work for over and hour now, my pc at home is OFF and will remain OFF all day,

just checked usage tool and still shows old one with 8 am - 4pm etc

Can you check my account please jwhiting
JonathanW
Grafter

In that case, when you reconnect later on today you should start seeing the new VMBU. If it doesn't appear after you reconnect, raise a ticket via link:contact us and someone will investigate further for you.
Couger
Grafter

well im connected at home and the tool has not updated Sad
N/A

In that case, when you reconnect later on today you should start seeing the new VMBU. If it doesn't appear after you reconnect, raise a ticket via <a href="http://contactus.plus.net">Contact Us</a> and someone will investigate further for you.

I've also raised a ticket as I'm getting exactly the same issue of no new VMBU, despite apparently having meant to be able to see it now, and having being moved on to the new product set.
N/A

N/A

Both of those URL's bring up the old one for me. The icon in the portal links to the (new) index.php version but automatically redirects to the .html version with my broadband order number (it matches the one in Account Details) on the end of it, so I'd guess that's telling PN which users are still being given the old one so as they can track the rollout.
Couger
Grafter

I still cannot see the new VMBU

update please on mine changing please PN
Mand
Grafter

We are carrying out an audit today to identify any customers who have not been moved onto the new VMBU solution.

These customers will be moved by Friday. I have amde a note of your username to ensure that this is transferred ASAP.
N/A

@mandbeckett

Please also add username Brackens.

I have reported by ticket