cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Type not chnanged

Lorian
Grafter

I requested to change my account from 1Mb Premier to 30GB Cap £21.99 package a week ago, but my account type still says 1Mb Premier.

My next billing date is tomorrow, I do hope I'm going to be billed based on the £21.99.

The ticket just has two cryptic entries. Same for others?
6 REPLIES
LiamM
Grafter

The change does usually happen the day before your next billing date, and you should be billed the £21.99 as planned.
csogilvie
Grafter

My ticket says it will happen on the billing date, incidently.
Lorian
Grafter

Mine did say on hold until the day before the billing date, but since a day or two later the latest update to the ticket is:

Open : We would like to inform you that your Contact Us Ticket ID has now been returned to the CSC - Account Change pool. A member of our Support Team will investigate your issue as soon as possible.
LiamM
Grafter

IIRC, that just means it waiting for a CS Agent to simply switch over your account internally to reflect the changes.
N/A

There's a back log, mine's been sitting there doing nothing since the 8th. and I was billed the usual £29.99. Apparently when they finally get round to it they will adjust your billing date to compensate for it. It doesn't affect me but some people will find a sudden change of date inconvenient if their finances are a bit tight at certain times of the month.

Plusnet must have anticipated a large number of people changing their account type but obviously haven't got enough staff to cope. This whole change over seems to have been badly handled from the start. They should have kept quiet until everything was in place ready to roll instead of the catalogue of ever changing
dates and information we have been getting for the last few months.
Lorian
Grafter

Someone was listening, mine just got sorted Wink