cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access to forums

N/A

Access to forums

Hi,

Does anyone know what happens to your forum access when your Plus.net broadband account is closed? I believe they put you on PAYG and keep you on file but does that allow for forum access?

I have closed a home account but I still have multiple business accounts so I guess I should use those for forum access.

Thanks
4 REPLIES
N/A

Access to forums

PAYG users can access the forums but can only post in the PAYG / Free board.
N/A

Access to forums

Thanks for that pcsni, thats handy to know.
Nick_Russell
Grafter

Access to forums

What is the point of restricting PAYG customers to one forum? Before I migrated to PlusNet I took out a PAYG account to test the service and look at these forums. They may often be questions that potential new customers with to ask about BB connections so why not let them post everywhere?

It's no good posting any such questions on the PAYG forum as I'm sure most users do not look there.
JonathanW
Grafter

Access to forums

The forums are something that we offer to subscription customers, so that they can post about all aspects of the service and the wider internet in some of the sections. Free accounts can access the forum, but due to the fact that anyone can sign up for a free account it would be possible for them to create an account and abuse the forums with it.

As for the payg forum, this is something that we do read, and when the situation requires it we post in response to people who have legitimate questions.