cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Absolutley shocking support - Ticket # 19788295

N/A

Forgive the unorthodox way of trying to get some support from PlusNet staff. I have NEVER experienced an automated telephone system with so many dead ends in my life. I have been trying for the past 35 minutes to get someone to answer the phone, I haven't even managed to get to the point where the system tells me how long I should expect to wait !

Can a PLusnet staff member currently browsing these forums, kindly take a look at ticket number 19788295 before I request a MAC as my patience is wearing pretty thin. I appreciate that you have issues with MaxDSL and your email system, but there are other users out there with different issues that need some support as well.

Thank You
2 REPLIES
N/A

Well, 4 hours later, nothing. Called Plusnet, Nothing. Left 2 messages (2 hours apart) to call me, Nothing. PM'd a couple of the CSC guys on this forum, NOTHING. I even called the premium rate number, guess what? NOTHING, No Answer.

This is beyond a joke now
N/A

mate it took 4 days before my ticket was answered in a cut and paste format.

i requested my MAC key this afternoon and guess what still no responce.

oh and as for phoning them the premium number they say is for vital calls they dont even pick it up