cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ATTENTION: Comms Team

essenby
Grafter

Firstly let me apologise for using this forum in this manner. I realise that this is NOT it's primary function.

However, I have been requested to perform speed tests on my connection following a BT visit. These have now been completed and need to be returned to BT by 26th August. Given the current support backlog I realise that there is a very real danger that this issue will time out unless action is taken now.

Can you therefore PLEASE refer the support team to look at ticket number 20034822.

Many Thanks
3 REPLIES
N/A

Hi there.

I have flagged this to the Comms Team for you.
James
Grafter

Re: ATTENTION: Comms Team

Firstly let me apologise for using this forum in this manner. I realise that this is NOT it's primary function.

However, I have been requested to perform speed tests on my connection following a BT visit. These have now been completed and need to be returned to BT by 26th August. Given the current support backlog I realise that there is a very real danger that this issue will time out unless action is taken now.

Can you therefore PLEASE refer the support team to look at ticket number 20034822.

Many Thanks

Hi there,

As per our couple of phone calls, BT have identified a discrepancy between your CPE (Customer Premises Equipment) and your local junction box, giving a discrepancy in speeds of approximately 2mbps. I have spoken to BT, and whilst I initially believed that they were looking for us to book an engineer, the latest that they have in their notes is that Openreach have a task to work on the cabling between your master socket and the junction box in the street. They do not currently have an estimated completion date for the work, but if you would like me to chase it up at the start of the week, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
N/A

Quick Response

Credit where credit's due - good to see something like the old PlusNet service.

Pity it's such a rarity these days.