cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ATT: Plusnet [Usenet]

N/A

All posts have expired after 11:29 !
Double checked (triple?) with 2 other news clients.
3 REPLIES
N/A

It's aright there is nothing wrong the helpful reply to the ticket I raised says so I quote

"The service is operating correctly here. Please can you confirm you are connecting to news.plus.net as opposed to one of the reader's IP addresses directly. "

wish I knew how to connect to an IP direct I may have had a better news service the last few weeks........ but of course nothing is wrong.Plusnet say so: so it must be true.
N/A

lol, they asked me to lower my firewall :shock:

If they would read plusnet.service.customer-feedback they might then get an idea what it going on, I take it they are not big on "internal memos" ;-)

According to others posting on usenet, they have had more tickets than Billy Smart, so should start to find their fault! Shockedops:
N/A

lol, they asked me to lower my firewall :shock:

I wonder what they would tell me on a Mac with no firewall:probably I need to go out and buy a Cray Supercomputer :-), strange it never seems occur to them that the very same firewall has been letting news in and out for goodness knows how long.But as i said to the agent I spoke to attempting to reading the Plusnet Groups on USENET via the portal would surely mean that newsreaders,firewalls ant-virus,operating systems, wind direction etc would not play any part.