cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ARE YOU LOOKING PLUSNET !!!

Saturn
Grafter

ARE YOU LOOKING PLUSNET !!!

Despite all your suggestions that everything is working ok (green lights and messages etc), take a look. There's load of us who can't access anything other than the Portal and we want to know what you doing about it?
6 REPLIES
N/A

RE: ARE YOU LOOKING PLUSNET !!!

QUOTE:

'At the conculsion of this work, our ADSL service will be at a highest possible level of stability and performance, and will be superior to the network provided by just about any other provider.'

BS!
N/A

wtf does 'conculsion' mean anyway??!
N/A

> Despite all your suggestions that everything is working ok (green lights and messages etc), take a look. There's load of us who can't access anything other than the Portal and we want to know what you doing about it?

YEAH!

I've had enough of checking "My email settings" and looking at "My Organiser". I want to look at something interesting other than your rather dull orange and purple website. Is there any naked ladies on your site? No thought not.

N/A

LMFAO

u really think they care what we say?

they had our money and this is what you get

i rang up today and was told everything would be ok by 12pm - i cant browse properly even now at 9.08pm

as for my emails today i would have been better using a carrier pigeon

still what do you expect for 22.99 per mth

sorry technical support / customer service i aint having a go at you - you are doing a good job it just that your management dont give a dam about their customers and they have proved this over the last 4 mths or so

> wtf does 'conculsion' mean anyway??!

mike001
Grafter

> Despite all your suggestions that everything is >working ok (green lights and messages etc), take a >look. There's load of us who can't access >anything other than the Portal and we want to know >what you doing about it?

has anyone raised this as a ticket yet
Only I cam play quake and have access to the portal
can get mail from +net but not any other mail

can access news but not WWW

Saturn
Grafter

I've raised tickets, but no response.

I just cannot believe that PlusNet hasn't seen any of the flack that's flying around, after all I've generated a fair amount myself. The fact that there's been no response is remarkable!!