cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ADSL probs

N/A

ADSL probs

From approximately 4.30 pm to 7.30 pm on Wednesday and today, my ADSL connection was lost and I couldnt reconnect, getting the message 'Please check your password etc. ' Is this going to be a regular feature of Plusnets service?. Is this a payoff for the cheaper service?. Hope not :mad:
3 REPLIES
N/A

RE: ADSL probs

> From approximately 4.30 pm to 7.30 pm on Wednesday and today, my ADSL connection was lost and I couldnt reconnect, getting the message 'Please check your password etc. ' Is this going to be a regular feature of Plusnets service?. Is this a payoff for the cheaper service?. Hope not :mad:

There are currently no problems on our ADSL platform. I would advise following the advice given on our Service Status page and if your problems persist raise a ticket and we'll do some further checks on your account.

Kind Regards,
Rob
--
| Robert Kelly.....................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Technical Support...................for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd...........@ http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet -----
N/A

> > From approximately 4.30 pm to 7.30 pm on Wednesday and today, my ADSL connection was lost and I couldnt reconnect, getting the message 'Please check your password etc. ' Is this going to be a regular feature of Plusnets service?. Is this a payoff for the cheaper service?. Hope not :mad:
>
>
> There are currently no problems on our ADSL platform. I would advise following the advice given on our Service Status page and if your problems persist raise a ticket and we'll do some further checks on your account.
>
>
> Kind Regards,
> Rob
> --
> | Robert Kelly.....................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
> | Technical Support...................for Home & Business
> | PlusNet Technologies Ltd...........@ http://www.plus.net
> + ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet -----
>

Is there an other way of getting online when my ADSL is down other than useing pay as you go service,because ovbiously your not going to see a problem because me typing this message means that my ADSL is back up and running.It would be nice to be able to logon and post a message when the actual problem is accuring.
N/A

>
> Is there an other way of getting online when my ADSL is down other than useing pay as you go service,because ovbiously your not going to see a problem because me typing this message means that my ADSL is back up and running.It would be nice to be able to logon and post a message when the actual problem is accuring.

You're probably best giving us a call (0845 1400200). We can then check the connection logs for your account and do other tests while the problem is occurring which will hopefully shed some light on what's causing it.

Kind Regards,
Rob
--
| Robert Kelly.....................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Technical Support...................for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd...........@ http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet -----