cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ADSL or +Net Forums, Whats best for us punters?

Metalguru
Grafter

I have just spent an hour or so nosing around the ADSL Guide (+Net) Forums.

It seems to me that +Net C \ S staff, spend far more time responding to questions there, than on these (their own) forums.

I recall seeing something posted by the new +Net C / S head honcho (on ADSL Guide) saying that he was looking to improve communications between his C / S team, and the valued +Net punters.

There are several Q's by agitated +Net punters, still un-answered on these forums.

So, I guess he hasn't yet started his latest crusade.
28 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Which are the best forums? - Here or plusnetters.
Where will you get an answer - ADSL Guide.
Metalguru
Grafter

So maybe we should tell all the punters that ask something here ................
To go and post it over on ADSL.
Community Veteran

Nah, only those that need intervention from the comms team.
Metalguru
Grafter

Hmmmmm

Not so sure about that Daniel.

If I was a real newbie ................ I'd be a bit peeeed off , if I was asking something on here ........ and being ignored.

Whilst over on the other channel, other punters (and NON PUNTERS) were getting it from the horses mouth.
Community Veteran

Indeed, I would be to, maybe we should post over there about the apparent preference?
N/A

Remember AG is a public forum, here only outsiders can read with some difficulty ie you have to know that you can get in. Here all are Darlek (exterminate only) Net customers eyes. There is public gaze. Once again they go for to try and protect themselves, here they don't give a s......damn.
N/A

It says on the loging page for this forum that the username and password 'guest' is available if you don't want to register.

Moderators note by John (johnessex) Quote removed as it was just a complete copy of the preceding post and not needed and I smell of wee.
Metalguru
Grafter

This GUEST malarky.

Can GUESTS access to ALL +Net Forums or just a few select ones ?

Moderators note by John (johnessex) Quote removed as it was a full copy of the preceding post and not required.
Alecto
Grafter

Guests can READ them all, but only post to the one.

But on AG, even non-Pn customers can post and say how bad Pn is. So they do.

It wouldn't take much strength of will for Pn to say officially that their staff are going to answer customer questions on their own forum and not on AG.

This would also make more sense, as then at least they'd know they were talking to customers and not wasting their time with people who are on Zen.
Neil_A
Grafter

PlusNet forums are definitely the best place to come, our comms team spend around 75% of their time on our forums (including F9 and FreeOnline) and only 25% of their time in ADSLguide.
N/A

Is this why the delay on tickets is now 9 hours?! Try doing some work Wink

Top marketing that man!
Community Veteran

PlusNet forums are definitely the best place to come, our comms team spend around 75% of their time on our forums (including F9 and FreeOnline) and only 25% of their time in ADSLguide.

Then why are there always more replies from the comms team on AG?
N/A

I am no longer a PN fan, however I think the remark in response to N Armstrong was unfair, tails he loses, heads he can't win!
Metalguru
Grafter

I disagree.

I don't think it's unfair for us +Net punters, to ask the +Net C / S team to concentrate on these Forums first and foremost.

I think if they really got stuck into these Forums, then gradually the volume of stuff on ADSL Guide would go down. Some of the query's posted over there, are the same as those posted here (sometimes by the same person).

It seems they have made a rod for their own back, by being so pro active on ADSL Guide. They are now unable to pull out.

Exit Strategy Anyone ?