cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ADSL interest registration

N/A

ADSL interest registration

When will we be able to register our interest on this site, for ADSL in areas where our exchanges aren't yet enabled?
Cheers,
Jamie.
10 REPLIES
N/A

RE: ADSL interest registration

We are currently working on this. It will be available very soon.

Kind Regards

Kevin
--
--
| Kevin Revill ............... Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| PlusNet Customer Support .......... for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd. ....... @ http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet -----
Sheepdog
Grafter

How much longer is it going to be Kevin, you have been saying this since sunday. Another ISP (You know who it is. If not just check www.adslguide.co.uk forums) has got theirs up in one day!! What is taking so long?

> We are currently working on this. It will be available very soon.
>
> Kind Regards
>
> Kevin
>
> --
> --
> | Kevin Revill ............... Unmetered & ADSL solutions
> | PlusNet Customer Support .......... for Home & Business
> | PlusNet Technologies Ltd. ....... @ http://www.plus.net
> + ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet -----
>

sourceit
Grafter

Should be in a few days. I dont have any further information than that at tyhe present.

Kind regards

Kevin

--
N/A

Wow. My exchange is up, up, up. To two.

Just 388 to go! At this rate I can realisticly hope to have ADSL within two years!

/sarcasm

N/A

Although on a most genuine note, I appreciate your efforts to get this registration set up.

N/A

Did you know that BT have now changed their website so you can register your interest. It will also show the threshold for your exhange and the current level that BT recognise as being interested. go to www.bt.com/broadband and refresh your browser.....

> Although on a most genuine note, I appreciate your efforts to get this registration set up.
>
>

N/A

Well I'd like to know of any ISP that is offering pre registration that is connected to the BT system just so I can get the ball rolling for my ISP and get my friends too as well.

Can't find any. Unless the big players like 'Pipex' 'FS' etc get involved then this is never going to happen.

Steve
N/A

> Can't find any. Unless the big players like 'Pipex' 'FS' etc get involved then this is never going to happen.
>
> Steve

Plus.net haven't got their registration bit up yet, I doubt many other ISPs have. Give it a week or two I suppose.

Sheepdog
Grafter

> > Can't find any. Unless the big players like 'Pipex' 'FS' etc get involved then this is never going to happen.
> >
> > Steve
>
> Plus.net haven't got their registration bit up yet, I doubt many other ISPs have. Give it a week or two I suppose.
>
>

I know of one that being "Nildram" they had theirs up on Monday 1/7/02 in the afternoon.
N/A

I know, I'm tempted to sign up with Nildram just to get my exchange up to *sigh* three.

Come on +net, how much longer? This can't be that hard to put together.