cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ADSL WIRES ONLY SERVICE

N/A

ADSL WIRES ONLY SERVICE

Id like to thank all at Plus Net for your great customer support. You have all been a great help especially the phone tech support teams. I have now been informed that my service may be activated tommorow following some final line checks. Will i recieve conformation of this via phone or am i required to phone up... If this has failed for some reason, can PlusNet help me sort the problem out or is it down to me and BT... and do i need the splitters in tommorow so it doesnt interfere...

Thanyou for your HELP!!!!!!

Aingaran
3 REPLIES
N/A

RE: ADSL WIRES ONLY SERVICE

> Id like to thank all at Plus Net for your great customer support. You have all been a great help especially the phone tech support teams. I have now been informed that my service may be activated tommorow following some final line checks. Will i recieve conformation of this via phone or am i required to phone up... If this has failed for some reason, can PlusNet help me sort the problem out or is it down to me and BT... and do i need the splitters in tommorow so it doesnt interfere...
>
> Thanyou for your HELP!!!!!!
>

Hi Aingaran,

Thank you for your positive feed-back, we always like to hear what our customers think about us. Your ADSL order was submitted on the 6th of this month so you should be hearing from us shortly regarding the activation of your account. I will ask one of our ADSL team to chase BT today for you.

Regards,

Dave

--
| David Scarpa...................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Senior Technical Consultant...........for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd............@ http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet -----
N/A

Thanyou Dave!!!

I am awaiting your Phone Call...

Smiley

Aingaran Somaskandarajah

N/A

> Thanyou Dave!!!
>
> I am awaiting your Phone Call...
>
> Smiley
>

Hi Aingaran,

I have noted from your account that our ADSL team have called you and activated your account. Great news! Happy surfing Smiley

Regards,

Dave

--
| David Scarpa...................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Senior Technical Consultant...........for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd............@ http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet -----