Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ADSL Tracker?

mikeshe
Grafter

ADSL Tracker?

Ticket number: 5424465
My tracker shows that you are waiting for BT to activate my line. I was informed by BT on Monday afternoon that they had activated my line that same morning. Can you please tell me what the delay is now?
Thanks,
Mike
2 REPLIES
N/A

RE: ADSL Tracker?

> Ticket number: 5424465
> My tracker shows that you are waiting for BT to activate my line. I was informed by BT on Monday afternoon that they had activated my line that same morning. Can you please tell me what the delay is now?
> Thanks,
> Mike

I dont think BT call up Plusnet and tell them that the line has been activited. When I signed up, and started the process, once the line had been checked, BT phoned me up and told me. Imagine the caos this could cause if they said this to Plusnet too. Plusnet could charge the customer, find out there is a problem on the line, and BT could deny all knowledge of it. So, I assume that BT have to send out written deatails to Plusnet confirming these details. I think it was 3 or 4 days between recieving the phone call and being told by plusnet that my account had been actiavted

N/A

RE: ADSL Tracker?

> Ticket number: 5424465
> My tracker shows that you are waiting for BT to activate my line. I was informed by BT on Monday afternoon that they had activated my line that same morning. Can you please tell me what the delay is now?
> Mike

Mike,

I can't find anything at the moment that is specifically stating that your account is active. Ojther than your account should have been activated yesterday.

I have added your account to our provisioning team for them to investigate and clarify further.

Sorry I can't be more specific at the moment.

Best Regards,

Dave.

--
| David Watson. Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Technical Support. for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd. @ http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet ----- +