cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ADSL Max email notification

aceofbase

I just read this on the new PlusNet newsletter.

"You’ll get an email when your [ADSL Max] upgrade is completed so you don’t need to do anything until you receive this email."

Now, I have just been upgraded and didn't hear anything from PlusNet at the time, no email, no ticket, no notification at all. That magic email must have "got lost in the post". I thought I must warn people that you might get upgraded but recieve no email.
2 REPLIES
kjaerligkatt
Grafter

This is, I believe, an ongoing issue for Plusnet - although largely out of their hands.

I too, have never received the email, and yet I've had a stable, 8M connection for a month now Wink

The problem is, ARAIR, that when Plusnet submit a batch of upgrade requests, there is a pool of upgrades that will only be done if BTW have spare capacity. Plusnet therefore have no idea when these might be done, and may well not get informed when they have been done!!!

Not an ideal situation, but I guess little PN can do about it.

Regards, Neil
N/A

Re: ADSL Max email notification

I have just been upgraded and didn't hear anything from PlusNet at the time, no email, no ticket, no notification at all. That magic email must have "got lost in the post".

Plus ca change - my responses from CSC about this:
The maxDSL regrade has been completed, this was done on 03/05/2006
(16th May 2006)
My apologies that you have not received proper notification of the upgrade.
(17th May 2006)
John B