cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ADSL Initial Charge

N/A

ADSL Initial Charge

Hi I have a question about the ADSL initial charge of £39.73 which includes ADSL hardware starter pack & postage and packaging. If I were to leave plusnet which I do not wish to as the service I have received so far is excellent, would I have to pay the deferred hardware fee which appears in the account summary. If this is the case why would the customer pay for hardware twice.

Thanks,
Malachy
3 REPLIES
N/A

ADSL Initial Charge

The initial charge PlusNet took from you included the Postage & Package fees for the hardware, your first months ADSL subscription charge and an administration charge.

If you did leave PlusNet, you would indeed need to repay the defered activation and hardware costs.

The amount owed, depends on how long you have been with PlusNet. I reduced on the anerversary of your activation. After 5 years, the amount owed would be £0

You are not charged twice for the hardware.

Although you ahve been charged your first months ADSL subscription, your second payment is not due until 1 month after activation, and not 1 month after the initial payment.
N/A

ADSL Initial Charge

In the my transactions area the invoice states

ADSL Initial Charge (including ADSL hardware Starter Pack) + P&P

This would indicate that the hardware is paid for when it is not, you may want to make this clearer.

Regards,
Malachy
N/A

ADSL Initial Charge

Yeah, that got me awhile back too... Very misleading.