cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ADLS Installs

N/A

ADLS Installs

What's the usual turnaround for BT lettimng me know when they expect the install to take place. I submitted next Mon/Tue and Mon after as dates but would rather not take them all off work on the promise!
I see it was only referred to them on 2/11 but wondered what the general turnaround is?

Cheers
3 REPLIES
N/A

RE: ADLS Installs

> What's the usual turnaround for BT lettimng me know when they expect the install to take place. I submitted next Mon/Tue and Mon after as dates but would rather not take them all off work on the promise!
> I see it was only referred to them on 2/11 but wondered what the general turnaround is?
>
> Cheers

Hi,

I've just had a word with ADSL provisioning, they told me that if you don't receive a final install date by friday to give us a call and we'll chase it up for you.

Regards,
Mike Grice

--
| Mike Grice........................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Customer Support...........................for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd...............http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet ----------
tssk
Grafter

I've been waiting since June 1999 for my install...
Apparently I have to move to Sheffield city centre...
The Halifax building society are in negotions with BT, but it seems the costs of moving the house to a suitable plot is proving prohibitive, typical get out clause, if you ask me...
Ahem.
Regards - Tel
N/A

Dear Funfiles,

We have ADSL set up here in the Callcentre that not too many people use, we could always rent you some floor space and a sleeping bag
Smiley JK

Kind Regards

--
| Russell Till.....................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Customer Support Agent..................for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd..............@ http://www.plus.net
+ ----------- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet -------------+