cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A satisfied customer

N/A

A satisfied customer

hi,

I just wanted to balance some of the postings made in this forum by saying how satisfied I have been with my recent upgrade to maxDSL and with Plusnet generally.

I have just come back from Australia and while I was away I received an email from Plusnet saying my upgrade had been completed (around 5th June). I hadn't even asked them about it being done - I simply signed up back in May and must have been put in a queue somewhere, I guess.

After getting the email, I checked with my housesitter about my broadband connection and she said she was able to connect fine while I was away - no need to change any router settings, reboot or anything. She just said that now and then it was a bit slow.

Anyway, since getting back (20th June) I am getting consistently fast speeds (around 5 meg, which for me is perfectly acceptable) and am only being disconnected about 3 times a day. (I work from home and have been online all day - from 7am to 6pm ish). Haven't experienced any slowing of speed - touch wood.

The disconnections, whilst being a bit annoying, are really short and I understand why they need to happen. So my connection speed can be fine tuned, huh?

I hope the disconnections eventually stop but even if they don't, the fact my router reconnects almost instantly and the speed is amazing, in my view they are worth it.

And Plusnet have kept me informed throughout, my billing is ok, and all my support calls have been dealt with.

So I am happily recommending them to my friends,

regards Sue
41 REPLIES
mrchalk
Grafter

A satisfied customer

Good for you! Anyone else? NO? Thought not... :lol:

(on a serious note though, glad everythings ok for you)!
N/A

A satisfied customer

Theres me
Alecto
Grafter

A satisfied customer

Me too. Tongue

And the line shouldn't be dropping three times a day. It can resync without dropping, so you will probably end up a bit slower than you are now.
octafish
Grafter

A satisfied customer

And me.
N/A

A satisfied customer

Me too Cheesy
rslsys
Grafter

A satisfied customer

Mine is pretty good too! Cheesy
N/A

A satisfied customer

ditto
N/A

A satisfied customer

And me. V Happy. Cheesy
N/A

A satisfied customer

Reasonably happy but its time for a change.

Migrating to IDNET on the 28th of this month Cheesy
N/A

A satisfied customer

after spending 6 months of hell with T!"£ali, I must say that plusnet are a nice change.

I can't get superfast speeds, I'm too far away from the exchange, but at least I can connect and get decent advice from this forum.

If you want bad service you want to go to my previous ISP.

I suppose all a customer wants is good communication, if that fails then people get a little miffed. Plusnet make sure you keep people updated and you won't get snotograms.
N/A

A satisfied customer

i'll let ya know how mine is.. if and when i ever get it... que jump my butt lol
Community Veteran

A satisfied customer

Also happy. I'm getting between 3 and 5 MB and no disconnections at all.

Bob
N/A

A satisfied customer

And me
mrchalk
Grafter

A satisfied customer

Wonder would you all be so happy if you were still on 1mb even after "q-jumping" almost 8 weeks ago? Lets face it I MUST BE THE ONLY CUNT not to be upgraded hence why no one else on here moans anymore, stands to reason eh? :lol: