cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A good service :)

N/A

Would just like to say thanks to Plusnet for a good initiation.

Ordered the 2MB premier package two days ago, and BT activated the line very quickly. I phoned up Plusnet, got through in about 3 minutes and the guy on the end of the phone quickly got my account up and running Smiley
7 REPLIES
stewarta13wsb
Grafter

Yes, contrary to what you may read on the forums, there are an awful lot of people getting great service at a great price from PlusNet (and no I don't work for them or have shares in them - I've just been with a good few other ISP's before I heard about them and everything has been fine since I joined Cheesy )

My only frustration is that I installed my 4th referral today and that makes 3 on the same exchange (and DSLAM) who have twice as fast a connection speed as me Sad .... patience... patience
N/A

Yes, contrary to what you may read on the forums, there are an awful lot of people getting great service at a great price from PlusNet

Yes, people like me!
N/A

All is fine my end, PlusNet kept me well informed about BT's doings at my exchange Smiley
Azagoth
Grafter

Same here!

I had my BB+ activated last Monday, and upto now I haven't had a single problem. The speed's been just fine, no dropped connections and nice low pings for gaming.

All in all, it's well worth the £15. So, here's a happy customer who's just got his mate to join up too, he'll be signing up tomorrow.
daviez
Grafter

Same here - top notch service from Plusnet all round. Reliable connection, good download speeds and great customer support team.

Have recommended Plusnet to a number of friends and family, all of whom have signed up and experienced the same great service.

Keep it up PN ! And bugger the whingers - let 'em go elsewhere. Tongue
N/A

Quote "Keep it up PN ! And [censored] the whingers - let 'em go elsewhere." Unquote

Long live the whingers (as you call them) as far as I'm concerned without them there is no driving force behind companies to keep up a good service or provide one in the first place. That goes for the local pub to the multi national producing computers/food/washing machines etc
N/A

I guess people who are happy arnt generally going to come onto the forum which is why you might get the impression plus net are a bit naf of this forum.

I have been very happy although i recently moved and was getting annoyed with the bad connection i was getting at my new home. Slow speeds, dropping connections (i have a router and it wasnt coming back up) although in saying that its been good for the past few days...maybe they have sorted it Smiley

edit: on the note of the whingers, urm, it's a customer feedback forum...