cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A few questions...

N/A

A few questions...

Hi,

i ordered the 2mb home worker connection on June 24th, and i have a few questions.

I was told the lead time was 5-7 days, i'm not really too sure what this means. Does this mean that i will be online in 5-7 days? I read that BT takes 7-10 days, is this just a generous estimate to allow them alot of time, or does it take 7-10 days + 5-7 days? I hope someone can help, i'm very keen to finally get broadband! ^^

Thanks
2 REPLIES
Mike_Grice
Grafter

Re: A few questions...

Hi,

i ordered the 2mb home worker connection on June 24th, and i have a few questions.

I was told the lead time was 5-7 days, i'm not really too sure what this means. Does this mean that i will be online in 5-7 days? I read that BT takes 7-10 days, is this just a generous estimate to allow them alot of time, or does it take 7-10 days + 5-7 days? I hope someone can help, i'm very keen to finally get broadband! ^^

Thanks

"Lead Time" means how long it takes from the point of your order being submitted to BT to it being activated (and you being able to log on). This means that you should be up and running at some point next week if all goes smoothly. Cheesy
Ianwild
Grafter

A few questions...

Remember to look at for the words "Working Days" too - 5 - 7 working days and 7 - 10 days are the same thing generally!