cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A Word of Thanks

N/A

A Word of Thanks

I am impatient! I want a perfect connexion every time! I want perfect support at once!
Not surprisingly, PlusNet fails to reach these high standards but that's what happens in the real world.
I am generally pleased with the ADSL service and grateful for the work that PlusNet staff are putting in to improve it. Email is good, too, the recent DOS attack apart. Usenet is getting better but still a tad sluggish at times.
In the past, I have used BTInternet (now BTOpenWorld), SniffOut, & Demon - all dial-up - and can say that PlusNet beats all of them hands down of them in terms of customer focus and communication. I'm glad I found PlusNet & hope to stay here unless things get very, very much worse - which I feel certain they won't.
Thank you, folks. You're doing a good job - keep it up & keep trying to improve. That way, you'll be unbeatable.
6 REPLIES
N/A

RE: A Word of Thanks

> Thank you, folks. You're doing a good job - keep it up & keep trying to improve. That way, you'll be unbeatable.
Thanks James :-)
Don't worry, we won't sit still -- we never have, and we have no plans to stop improving the service in the future. We aim to have the best Internet service in the country, as well as world-class customer support :-)
Regards,
Mike
--
| Mike Grice Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Technical Support for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd. @ http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet -----
N/A

You have my vote. So far excellent service and im inpressed.

N/A

> I am impatient! I want a perfect connexion every time! I want perfect support at once!
>
> Not surprisingly, PlusNet fails to reach these high standards but that's what happens in the real world.
>
> I am generally pleased with the ADSL service and grateful for the work that PlusNet staff are putting in to improve it. Email is good, too, the recent DOS attack apart. Usenet is getting better but still a tad sluggish at times.
>
> In the past, I have used BTInternet (now BTOpenWorld), SniffOut, & Demon - all dial-up - and can say that PlusNet beats all of them hands down of them in terms of customer focus and communication. I'm glad I found PlusNet & hope to stay here unless things get very, very much worse - which I feel certain they won't.
>
> Thank you, folks. You're doing a good job - keep it up & keep trying to improve. That way, you'll be unbeatable.

I've had internet access with Virgin, LineOne, Breathe, Supanet and Freeserve, and have to say that Plusnet certainly do beat them all on customer support. They are very quick to answer (and remedy) any problems I've had with the service and they really seem to care about their customers.

--
Life Is A Roller Coaster.
N/A

> > I am impatient! I want a perfect connexion every time! I want perfect support at once!
> >
> > Not surprisingly, PlusNet fails to reach these high standards but that's what happens in the real world.
> >
> > I am generally pleased with the ADSL service and grateful for the work that PlusNet staff are putting in to improve it. Email is good, too, the recent DOS attack apart. Usenet is getting better but still a tad sluggish at times.
> >
> > In the past, I have used BTInternet (now BTOpenWorld), SniffOut, & Demon - all dial-up - and can say that PlusNet beats all of them hands down of them in terms of customer focus and communication. I'm glad I found PlusNet & hope to stay here unless things get very, very much worse - which I feel certain they won't.
> >
> > Thank you, folks. You're doing a good job - keep it up & keep trying to improve. That way, you'll be unbeatable.
>
> I've had internet access with Virgin, LineOne, Breathe, Supanet and Freeserve, and have to say that Plusnet certainly do beat them all on customer support. They are very quick to answer (and remedy) any problems I've had with the service and they really seem to care about their customers.
>
>
> --
> Life Is A Roller Coaster.

Care about customers! I had been trying to setup my adsl usb modem on my computer and had problems.( would not create the wiptecc icon) Phoned customer support and was told by the support agent that he could not talk me through one process just disable some startup files and phone back if it still did not work as he had other people waiting on the phone. I am not very impressed with this. I eventually sorted out my problem myself although it involved a reinstall of Windows xp. However it now works fine.
N/A

Well you speak as you find I guess.

The problems I've usually enquired about have been service related (i.e. problems before they appear on the "service status" page). Often problems can be apparent but take an age to appear there.

--
Life Is A Roller Coaster.
N/A

totally in agreement...

great job, some slight faults. The let down is the way Plusnet Support staff have a knack of acting like they dont care about their customers problems.

I hope that all Plusnet customers have a safe surf.