cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A Vote of Confidence

N/A

A Vote of Confidence

Having gone through some of the ups and the downs of the Plus Net saga I feel that a pat on the back is due.

The last 6 months have been for me personally anyhow a return to the solid trust worthy service that I had come to take for granted.

I know there was a period of total and utter shambles, and this went on for way to long. BUT after nearly divorcing I feel the love affair is as strong as ever.

Good quality of product has returned.

HTTP
FTP
SMTP
POP3

Its all there, and its all good.

Well Done PlusNet.!!!!

I hope there have been lessons learned and plans laid firmly in place for a solid future.
12 REPLIES
N/A

A Vote of Confidence

I wish i could say the same. But its not to be..
Community Veteran

A Vote of Confidence

You must have a reason to make a statement like that.
It may help them get even better if you can tell us why?
N/A

A Vote of Confidence

speeds are poor. spam is shockin. call respond times are poor. dont make me go on...
Community Veteran

A Vote of Confidence

I must admit that have just experienced a long wait for a call to be answered but I also have to say that my spam has virtually stopped since I took the option to have it sent to the spam folder instead of being delivered to me.
As to speeds they are plenty fast enough for what I need.
chrisc
Grafter

A Vote of Confidence

@kevc00l,

If you can give me some specific details of problems that you are experiencing then I can look into them for you.

Theres not much that we can to do to improve things unless we are given specific feedback to investigate.
N/A

A Vote of Confidence

my main gripe is my usenet speeds 40-50kbps is taking the michael. ive only used 8gb since the start of the month.. am i being capped or what.
chrisc
Grafter

A Vote of Confidence

Your account isn't being capped so you should be getting higher speeds. Can you raise a ticket with as much info as possible in there - times of day, exact speeds that you are getting, which sites are you using etc?

We can then get this looked at further for you.
waldron
Grafter

A Vote of Confidence

If you can give me some specific details of problems that you are experiencing then I can look into them for you.
Theres not much that we can to do to improve things unless we are given specific feedback to investigate.

Unfortunately Chris, my experience is that even when you provide the information nothing seems to happen. I have had a ticket outstanding for 16 days now, and it seems to be getting nowhere. Its just being passed backwards and forwards between PlueNet departments.
chrisc
Grafter

A Vote of Confidence

@ajbatty,

I'll get that ticket chased up for you.

Sorry for the delay in getting the issue resolved.
waldron
Grafter

A Vote of Confidence

Thanks Chris, I would appreciate that.
thecookhouse
Grafter

A Vote of Confidence

I've reported lost emails and have received no repsonse since Tuesday.

I do not consider 1) lost email and 2) the response since it being reported anywhere approaching a satisfactory service let alone a good one.
chrisc
Grafter

A Vote of Confidence

@thecookhouse

Please accept my apologies for the ongoing nature of this issue. I can see that the ticket has been escalated to our networks team to review the mail headers and ascertain why messages are being both delayed and not delivered.

I will chase this up for you and ensure that investigations continue and you are updated accordingly as soon as more information is available.