A Personal Announcement

:roll: Huh?

*EDIT* Whatever!

Eh? :?
27 REPLIES
LiamM
Grafter

A Personal Announcement

As some of you may be aware - I will, very shortly, be relocating myself from Devon, to Sheffield, to work for PlusNet and become a part of the re-launched Comms Team.

It's all happened very quickly but I see a very exciting opportunity in a fantastic, customer focused, team and I'm looking forward to working very hard at PlusNet Towers to help PlusNet provide the best experience they can for all of you guys.

Naturally, this means my resignation from the Portal Moderating Team. I would say it's unfortunate, but my new role means I'll be able to spend more time helping customers and the community.

It's been a rollercoaster ride over the last couple of years, but for the most of it I've been very glad to have been part of such a fantastic community. I'd like to extend my thanks to the rest of the team (Chris R, John E, Colin O, Mark K and Tom T) for being a great bunch of people and for understanding my decision.

I'll be stepping down from my role here at the end of this week and my fellow moderators will shortly be beginning the process to recruit my replacement.

See you all soon!

Liam
N/A

A Personal Announcement

I'd just like to wish Liam all the very best in his new role and I am confident that he will continue to serve this community well.

Its been a pleasure working with him over the last year or so, I have made a good friend and this community will certainly have a good friend at PlusNet towers. Smiley
NigelWood
Grafter

Re: A Personal Announcement

As some of you may be aware - I will, very shortly, be relocating myself from Devon, to Sheffield, to work for PlusNet and become a part of the re-launched Comms Team.

Welcome aboard. Oh and bring plenty of fudge.
N/A

A Personal Announcement

I'd like to add my congratulations to Plusnet on recruiting an excellent member for their team!

I would warn you though, the weather is pretty shocking in Sheffield, make sure you have a good coat!

Well done, can't wait to see you on 'the other side'
LiamM
Grafter

A Personal Announcement

Welcome aboard. Oh and bring plenty of fudge.

Fudge eh? OK - I promise to bring some fudge with me.
N/A

A Personal Announcement

Liam,

I think that post you haven't made yet as a member of the PN team is totally outrageous Tongue [edit: it will probably be full of fudge?]

Best wishes - I hope it goes well Smiley

Geoff
N/A

A Personal Announcement

Liam,

Congratulations mate and all the best. May your time with Plusnet be filled with joy and sticky fingers. Seriously though I wish you allt he best mate and I hope you enjoy it.

Regards,
LiamM
Grafter

A Personal Announcement

May your time with Plusnet be filled with joy and sticky fingers.

:?
N/A

A Personal Announcement

Sorry perhaps it may have not been obvious lol. 'Fudge and toffee eating'.
LiamM
Grafter

A Personal Announcement

Ah.... good Smiley

Thanks for the kind words people. Really appreciated.
N/A

A Personal Announcement

Enjoy the kind words - they may quickly run out once you work at PN Towers!

Only kidding....

.... well kind of kidding, anyway. Wink
Community Veteran

A Personal Announcement

Well it go's to show that PN are not to shabby at spotting talent when it comes to recruitment :!:

Of course one of the bonuses for them is that you have already been combat trained here in the forum trench's! Tongue

Hope you get on well m8. Smiley
Community Veteran

A Personal Announcement

Probs should have said this before now but I haven't so congrats Liam.

Once you're up there I think there's a couple of people kicking around that wouldn't mind a plusnet mug Tongue
N/A

A Personal Announcement

Thats not nice Daniel, who are you calling a mug :lol: