cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

9 out of 10 cats prefer.

kosh2
Grafter

9 out of 10 cats prefer.

I was going through uswitch to check out other broadband providers and the gas bill when I came across this...

Uswitch Comparison

Look who is top of the list.

[Moderator's Note by Liam (martinfamily) : Link truncated as it was stretching the page width]
7 REPLIES
N/A

9 out of 10 cats prefer.

Very cool indeed hehe.

May I suggest you use [url="paste link here"]USWITCH[/ url] (without the space after the / ) as this will then make the url short and not force the forum wider hehe
Community Veteran
Fixes: 57

9 out of 10 cats prefer.

But look at the sample
YouGov carried out the survey between (27th February 2006 and 6th March 2006). The sample for the survey was carefully selected and controlled so that it was representative of the adult population as a whole. Respondents were members of the YouGov panel and cover all ages, socio economic groups and regions of Britain.
Bet it was very low users who wouldn't recognise P2P if it landed on their foot.
Community Veteran

9 out of 10 cats prefer.

Maybe it was - but if "users who wouldn't recognise P2P if it landed on their foot" count for the majority of internet users, then that's not such a problem. (Notice I say if - I do not know if they do or not, I'm just pointing out that the survey may not necessarily be misrepresentative.)

Thomas
N/A

9 out of 10 cats prefer.

Some of us do recognize p2p if it falls on our feet and chose not to ever use a home connection Tongue
Even at the new 444kb/s upload rate it's got nothing on even a 10/10 server.
passer
Grafter

9 out of 10 cats prefer.

shellsong
Grafter

9 out of 10 cats prefer.

I've stopped bothering with USwitch since I found it had wrong information about the energy suppliers we are with at present so couldn't be trusted about anything else!

I notice that they seem to only have the ISPs that most of us consider to be rubbish on display-- and how come PlusNet is shown with an overall satisfaction rating of 92% when the highest figure in the sub fields is 91%?

When we did the ?Which survey recently our assessment of PN was much lower than last year even though we were trying to be as honest as possible
N/A

9 out of 10 cats prefer.

Not that surprised really, especially if the survey was done by those pesky folk who lurk around your local high street Tongue

They probably caught mostly folk who do only surf and send emails and know little of the shenanigans that go on in here, for that +net is still a very good choice imo.