cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

8mb regrades fao PLUSNET STAFF

apollo1
Grafter

PlusNET is doing it in a sort of order, my friend has just recieved the 8mb upgrade e-mail, he joined later than me but he is on the old 2mb premier, where as i am on PAYG

Does this mean the premier users get it in order of how long they have been with plusnet, then after all premier users are upgraded PAYG get it in line with how long ou have been a customer?

Gray

EDIT: Because if its doing purely in order of how long you have been with plusnet, then i should have recieved the email a long tme before he did!!!
12 REPLIES
N/A

Funny you should ask.. nobody is quite sure..

Sorry to not be much help, but I really don't think anyone knows what's going on as PlusNet keep changing their minds.
Grimbo
Grafter

I don't think so... I have been with Plusnet / F9 continuously since September 1998 (F9 dialup, then PN ISDN and ADSL). I am on 2Mb Premier and I've heard nothing!

I don't think too many have been with Plusnet longer than me but I don't think that stands for anything these days.
Community Veteran

Today it was stated the upgrades are being done in billing date order, tomorrow this statement may change again (as it has done from yesterday).

So as others have said, it's anyones guess when it will be done.
apollo1
Grafter

I wouldn't mind waiting but i pay only £2 less that premier option 1, still waitng for a plusnet reply though.

Gray
JonathanW
Grafter

For the Max upgrades, we placed orders for those people who had been paying for the higher speed, so the older Premier 1mb and Premier 2mb accounts, along with the Up To 4mb and Up To 8mb accounts.

We're then going on to place upgrade requests for everyone else, and we'll be putting out a further update later today so that people are aware of the current state of play.
Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

For the Max upgrades, we placed orders for those people who had been paying for the higher speed, so the older Premier 1mb and Premier 2mb accounts, along with the Up To 4mb and Up To 8mb accounts.

Gordon Bennet it's changed again :!: :!: :!:
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£13/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
JonathanW
Grafter

Nothing has changed here, the accounts listed above are the £29.99 and £39.99 residential accounts.

We also placed orders for the business accounts that were paying for the higher speeds at the same time.
Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

Ah OK thanks. Were you just wording it differently to see if we were all still watching?
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£13/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
kjaerligkatt
Grafter

--- CUT --- to see if we were all still watching?

Or awake?

Ah, that's it - it's all been a dream, these past few weeks a la Bobby Ewing (for those old enough, and sad enough to remember Dalas Wink

Neil (stepping out of the shower ;-))
apollo1
Grafter

Nothing has changed here, the accounts listed above are the £29.99 and £39.99 residential accounts.

We also placed orders for the business accounts that were paying for the higher speeds at the same time.

I thought premier 2mb was £21.99 ! Cool
N/A

I'm paying £29.99 and have been since 2004. Why have I heard nothing?!
apollo1
Grafter

Would have thought you were in the first 5000 somewhere