cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

41 and still no reply!

Barry_Doe
Grafter

41 and still no reply!

I raised a ticket 1530 Wednesday and there is still no reply this morning after 41 hours. At the time I wrote it said the average wait would be 8 hours. The other day I got a reponse to a ticket in about 10 mins. This suggests tickets are sorted into an order of priority. If so that's fine, but why can't the portal therefore give a 'band-width' and not say the average wait is 8 hours but something like "high priority tickets can expect a reply in 2 hours, lower priority up to 40 hours" or whatever. It is most disappinting to have to wait two DAYS for a routine enquiry. I could have phoned up on Wednesday for a reponse!! My query was only about changing accounts on going to broadband - you'd think that having paid over £100 to PlusNet (which they took a lot faster than 41 hours!!) I'd get a response in a day! I'm happy with PN but it's just the principle of it.

Barry Doe
3 REPLIES
Barry_Doe
Grafter

41 and still no reply!

46 hours now and still no response from Support! I raised another ticket in case the old one had "got lost down the back of a desk" somwhere - not helpful I know, but done out of frustration. Oddly I didn't even receive the usual email acknowledgment for a new ticket. What's going on.............?

Barry

PS: Stats say it's 9 hours to clear a ticket now..... so that's alright then.
N/A

41 and still no reply!

PS: Stats say it's 9 hours to clear a ticket now..... so that's alright then.
Hilarious
N/A

41 and still no reply!

your lucky I have had a ticket open since 26th October requesting a regrade on my account....so come back when you have been wating longer than 576 hours mate !! :shock: