cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4 hours No Connection

gilleyman
Dabbler

4 hours No Connection

4 hours No Connection, it just stopped for no reason and started again this happens all to often, the Customer Service response time, there are some choice words I could use for this 20 minute wait each and every time, I will be told by forum mods to raise a ticket, to be honest I'm sure it's my local exchange that's clapped out, causing these continual problem of dropped access, it does seem to me however to get somewhere near the connection you require it's going to cost more and more for less and less, when I started with PlusNet they were the bees knees, other were trying to catch then up with great Customer Service and even more important delivering a great service, other ISP's have already took up the challenge and have passed them, this new action by PlusNet I fear will only help other atract more buisness to other ISP's.
1 REPLY
JonathanW
Grafter

4 hours No Connection

Hi,

If you have access to the internet when you need to call support, I'd suggest looking at this page as the wait time on there is a little more accurate than the message on the phones. As currently the message on the phones is left manually, so isn't always as up to date as we'd like it to be.