cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4 Days To Leave Plusnet, Can It Happen?

N/A

Hey All

I have requested my mac key and have 4 days before my next billing date. Once I have my mac key how long will it take if I place the order the same day with my new isp.
Also is it going to be possible to get away in 4 days ?
If not is it possible to claim the money back from any unused days after I migrate.

Thanks, Sam
5 REPLIES
N/A

In a word, no.

PlusNet require 30 days notice to terminate your contract. This commences the day you request your mac code. Your sub will be due within that billing period.

Soz the news isnt what you wanted to hear.
N/A

So can I claim back any unused days after I have migrated ?
N/A

Any unused days, outside the 30 day notice period, can be reclaimed.
You will have to raise a ticket asking for this once the time comes, as the repayment is not automatic.
N/A

What do you mean by out of the 30 day notice period?
N/A

You have to pay for 30 days notice, but your subscription payment will be taken 4 days into your notice period, which means you will be due a refund of 4 days if I understand Marks meaning correctly.

Its worth noting that although you have to pay for a 30 day notice period, you can have your MAC issued at any time whilst in your notice period (as long as outstanding payments have been made fully). You can sign up with a new supplier straight away then, although since you have to pay for using PN for the last 30 days, you might as well use it, rather than paying somebody else at the same time.

Hope this helps clarify.