cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4 + 8mb

N/A

4 + 8mb

Rate.

I'm on the £21.99 2mb premier package, will I see a free regrade to a higher line speed? Or am I stuck with this speed come regrade time?

Cheers
7 REPLIES
JonathanW
Grafter

4 + 8mb

Yes, on your first billing date after the 30th of March you'll be moved onto the new Premier Option 1 package. Once this has been done you'll be included in the bulk regrade to switch your line to MaxDSL, which could see you get speed sof Up To 8mb.
N/A

4 + 8mb

Thanks, nown theres one thing.

I know nothings been properly confirmed, but most exchanges are being upgraded after the 31st, but when I do a search on mine I get the following.

Good News!

This exchange can provide you with PlusNet up to 2Mb broadband!
A date for up to 8Mb broadband has not yet been planned.

I'm In Rochdale btw.

and from samknows.com I get the following:

ADSL Max status: RFS date set (Amber)
ADSL Max enable date: 31 Mar 2006 (Tentative)

Why amber? Whats that mean?

Thanks.
JonathanW
Grafter

4 + 8mb

Amber means that its possible the upgrade of your exchange will slip a little, but that BT are still on course for an upgrade on the 31st.
ScoUK
Grafter

4 + 8mb

Yes, on your first billing date after the 30th of March you'll be moved onto the new Premier Option 1 package. Once this has been done you'll be included in the bulk regrade to switch your line to MaxDSL, which could see you get speed sof Up To 8mb.

Hmm.. Does this mean that orders for customers upgrades will NOT occur until their billing date in april?

For example my billing date will be 30th March.. Will i have to wait until the end of april for my next billing date after the 30th March before a upgrade order is placed with BT?
N/A

4 + 8mb

I got Billed on the 17th of March and there funds taken on the 21st, so does that mean I have to wait til August aswell before PlusNet put my regrade in?
JonathanW
Grafter

4 + 8mb

We'll be placing the majority of orders together, so you should still be included in that. Though the upgrade will take some time to complete.
ScoUK
Grafter

4 + 8mb

Okay, thanks for clearing that up.

Looks like I was reading too much into the words Smiley