cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£36 Deffered Migration Promotion

N/A

Hello,

After a while with PlusNet, I have decided I need to change. PlusNet has been excellent while I have been with them, but its just these speed limitations on P2P, I pay for high speed access to a server farm, and to have my speed limited is like wasting money.

I have decided to go with Zen, as per their Unlimited offer, although I dont know how long it will last, they seem the only relatively cheap option.

Anyway, I asked for my MAC key, and I got a response saying they need the £14 that was deffered when I joined, I though fair enough and authorized them to deduct this, but now I get another one, this time for £36.

I am not sure what this is, and have a slight suspicion im being taken for a ride because im leaving.

Does anyone know what this is, can they do this, even BT didnt charge me to change.

Thanks,

Seb
2 REPLIES
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

Hi,

A few months back we had a special offer on Premier where the first three months were £9.99 instead of £21.99. What we did is charge £21.99 per month and the customer received refund of £36 after the first 3 months. The offer than worked like the other "you stay, we pay offers" we have like the activation fee for new signups in that there's a cancellation fee that reduces by 1/5th for each complete year you remain a PlusNet broadband customer.
N/A

I see, thank you for letting me know, just didnt know what the 36 was for.

Thanks

Seb