cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

30 days up - still waiting for LLU MAC - progess please.

N/A

Hi,

Ref: Ticket 20118483

The below is a copy of my final contact to PlusNet requesting a progress update.

[added to clarify intent] Could someone at PlusNet please investigate this for me as my tickets are not being followed up in a timely fashion.

-----
Could I please have an update by 5pm today. As you will appreciate I believe I have been more than patient waiting for my MAC. I have waited longer than the 30 days as per my contract and you informed me the process would take approx. 7 days. I believe I have been more than fair therefore.

I am no longer in a contract with you and therefore do not expect to be billed for my ongoing connection. If this is the case I will take legal action.

I will remind you that as the IT Manager of a firm of solicitors I intend to migrate our business account and my partners/staff home accounts away from PlusNet in due course. There is nothing as a business you can do to alter that, I have suffered serious embaressment with my partners over the last few months. The very least you can do is ensure that this occurs without further incident and does not further tarnish your reputation with us.

The progress of my migration is being closely monitored and reviewed by my partners.

Any further issues in sorting my migration has the potential to be critiqued for legal action, my partners will not stand for this sort of disruption and constant chasing with their accounts as I have had to endure. Anyone who knows litigators knows their nature!

Please understand I am not trying to threaten, to those who's job it is to deal with customers you are not accountable for the overall decisions of the business, nor can you 'manipulate' business wide issues. I simply want to portray the severity of the current position, in hopes that you will do your level best to expedite the solution.

I've far better things to do with my time than chase ISPs to resolve broadband issues, especially when the time arrives for around a dozen accounts to be moved.

It's not a prudent course of action for PlusNet to 'test' the resolve of many partners from a large firm of solicitors with unlimited legal resource, is it?

You have failed to deliver a service believed acceptable, as such you have lost a loyal customer.

Please do whatever you can, starting with a prompt update, to ensure my request progresses without further delay.

Thank you.
4 REPLIES
Laugh
Grafter

Wow! :shock:

Without Prejudice.

One question I must ask is why a partnership of solicitors would stoop so low to put this on a minor forum?

Unless they're not a very good partnership of solicitors and they are using this to drum up a bit of business ? Wink
N/A

Hi,

My post is purely personal, it is my account I will pursue via legal action if necessary. My point is that I will pursue this via 'my' firm who have a mutual interest in what is happening as a result of all PlusNet's issues because other accounts will follow and I can easily see where this could end up. I personally do not want to waste my professional and personal time chasing ISPs (and dealing with the pressures of litigators!)

There is only one real purpose to my post on the forum. The simple fact that it appears to date that often posts on the forum are noticed more than the actual tickets raised direct. In particular by those PlusNet guys, who from this side of the fence, appear to do good work where possible and deal with problems.

I guess you could call it an 'appeal' to those guys to get involved if possible and help me. My tickets go unnoticed, my questions unanswered, the phone is never answered, other than turning up on the doorstep, this forum appears to be one of few avenues where genuine issues and concerns can be picked up and progressed.
Laugh
Grafter

I sympathise and wish you well.

I just hope you haven't shot yourself in the foot. Your post is a tad strong, bordering on a tantrumous rant! But Hey! We all need one of them from time to time Wink
N/A

Hi, I see your point and my post can certainly can be seen that way. That's always the trouble with forums, tone and meaning can often be lost in words alone, a conversation on the other hand can easily give each party a clearer idea of intent. It's a shame it's so difficult to have the ability to speak with someone so often these days (that's not just a PlusNet issue).

I wasn't meaning to 'rant', but simply get the position across as clearly as possible.

I guess the real issue is why it has come to this in the first place? If I had meant a rant, that must reflect on the weeks and months of constant problems, lack of response, embaressment, frustration and to be honest feeling of hopelessnes associated with trying to sort something out.

You're right about it appearing strong, but isn't that part of the point. I've been through every other hoop I can think of and I feel ignored.

I just hope my post can be seen in the spirit it was meant, as a serious (and strong) request for someone to make some progress on my behalf and update me after over a month of nothing as to what is happening with my migration which don't ignore has come about after months of problems to which customer service has been non-existant. This isn't a flash in the pan issue I've simply blown my top over.

Maybe I have shot myself in the foot to some degree, but lets face it...what's left to lose?

Thanks for your understanding and good wishes.