cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

30 days notice?

N/A

30 days notice?

Hi,

I have decided to leave PN, can one of the support staff clarify my notice. Billing date is the 9th and DD is still pending, can I give my notice now witha view to migrating before the 9th of May.

Thanks
5 REPLIES
N/A

30 days notice?

you can ask for your MAC anytime and give 30 days notice when you migrate is up to you but make sure it's complete before your next billing date .You are past your date now so the notice will go beyond your next one ,another month will be claimed by plus because of this .At end of notice period log back in to plus go to contact us and request a refund for all money paid between then and what would have been your billing date after your notice period .If still not clear .Look at your PM's
mjtuohy
Grafter

30 days notice?

Im leaving as well . And It will be after my billing date. when my mygration has gone through . I will not be able to use a contact us ticket ,as I will no longer be with + net. Would I be able to use the support line to confirm I have been migrated and claim my refund or Is there another way ?
Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

30 days notice?

Ask for your account to be downgraded to dialup PAYG. You will then still be able to collect emails and access the portal while costing you nothing.
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£13/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
mjtuohy
Grafter

30 days notice?

Thanks elvin.
N/A

30 days notice?

Cheers guys, thanks for the help.