cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

30 day notice query

N/A

30 day notice query

I'm about to request my MAC after being with PlusNet for two mostly happy years. The current situation has become too much to take and the company has changed more than I ever imagined it could. The question is simple, given the current mess, product changes and lack of communication to customers, will PlusNet re-activate previous promises of dropping all obligations. In other words, will I have to stick around for another 30 days, or will I be let out early for good behaviour Wink It seems as if they don't want people like me as customers any more anyway.
I really can't bare to put up with things for a day longer than I have to so want as quick and smooth a migration as possible.
31 REPLIES
N/A

30 day notice query

I've been told my 30 days started from when I put my MAC in.

Not happy bunny but I'll bare with it just to get shot of PN.
N/A

30 day notice query

Yeh, that's the standard way, I just feel it's worth pushing for them to let us out early. I don't owe them anything (never go for deferred payments on anything) and as a parting gesture of goodwill it would be nice if they'd just let us move on our migration date, refund any difference and call it quits.
Apparently people are happy with the service, so the sooner they get rid of all of us who are unhappy, the better Wink
N/A

30 day notice query

Yep, couldn't agree more.

I've now got the interesting task of telling the wife that for a few days we'll be paying for two ISP's- as money is very tight at the moment think she'll brain me.
N/A

30 day notice query

I'd hold of telling her until we push this lot a bit more and get an answer. You never know, it may be good news. I wouldn't want to see you hurt by the missus Wink
N/A

30 day notice query

he he,

I know the feeling when it comes to getting bashed by the missus.

Oh well, if its got to be done its gotta be done. My wife concerns herself with being able to use the net and not who its being provided by. The provided bit is my dept.
N/A

30 day notice query

The provided bit is my dept as well... unfortunatly the wallet bit isn't.
N/A

30 day notice query

I'm afraid I am right behind you. Ticket raised. Enough is enough.
N/A

30 day notice query

That's another Bright sprak off....

Seems as if MAC requests are taking a while to come through now, I wonder if it's due purely to there being less staff working, or because the requests are rapidly piling up.
N/A

30 day notice query

Wink Wonder how many bright sparks there will be left at this rate...
N/A

30 day notice query

Bright Sprak ?? Has someone renamed the rank without informing me? lol.

Looks like everyone will have to start sitting and waiting for MAC requests now in order of length of time served as well, just like for the maxdsl Wink :lol: ( joke btw, before anyone sensitive to these jumps on it ).
N/A

30 day notice query

Would the last Bright Sprak to leave put out the cat, and turn off the light?
N/A

30 day notice query

Oi, leave the cat in please.

We're waiting up as one of our neuters has decided to go out for a night time stroll... Smiley
N/A

30 day notice query

Bright Sprat maybe.. I don't think Sprak is a word, unless it's the name of Brak's sister or cousin or something.

It is looking to become a bit of a queue. We might even have to wait the full 7 days to 'generate' the MAC code at this rate Wink
Ommin
Grafter

30 day notice query

Looks like everyone will have to start sitting and waiting for MAC requests now in order of length of time served as well, just like for the maxdsl Wink

Received mine within 16 minutes. If only the rest of their service was that good. Wink