2mb nightmare

I am removing all my posts
10 REPLIES
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

2mb nightmare

Hi,

Looking at your account, it looks like the regrade is still in progress so you will still on the original speed your migrated in at. I've given the regrade a nudge for you so it should be done shortly for you.
N/A

Re: 2mb nightmare

Useless don't bother with it.

All plisnet are interested in is getting their figures and dont give a damn about customers.

I agree with you mate, I really am liking plus.net less each day
N/A

2mb nightmare

I have been with plus for 8 months and i havent had one problem that couldnt be sorted.

Only had 1 speed problem which was my crappy adsl router lol

2Mb is running like it should do. I got a regrade within 8 hours.. router reset over night.. next morning was a very happy bunny.
When first signed up i was told i could only get 512k.. damn BT.
Just be patient!
madmalc
Grafter

2mb nightmare

N/A

2 mb

Cheesy My 2.2mb went on strait away ::: BAD LUCK MALC Cool
N/A

2mb nightmare

I have been with plus for 8 months and i havent had one problem that couldnt be sorted.!

Been with them for almost 3 years and I am still able to say the same thing :-)
madmalc
Grafter

2mb nightmare

madmalc
Grafter

2mb nightmare

madmalc
Grafter

Re: 2 mb

Community Veteran

2mb nightmare

Been with them for almost 3 years and I am still able to say the same thing :-)

Every problem can be sorted, there shouldn't be any problems if they have been an isp for years, plusnet should know by now, if they dont then there is no hope!

However many solutions to problems require experience by CS agents and this is something that cannot be picked up quickly. PN have been recruiting additional CS agents for a while now and some are still a little (or a lot) green and cannot always deal with the problems as quickly as some of the more experienced CS agents can. You tend to get a wide variety of knowledge with this activity where some are better than others in diagnosing problems, often with the little info many custmers give. Having an inexperienced user talking to an inexperienced CS agent often results in a longer resolution time.This means some problems don't get resolved and incorrect info/answers are given which can delay getting a solution.

This happens with all organisations that grow rapidly and, while not ideal, customers should have a little more patience if they don't get the answers or result they are expecting.

The recent activities with many product changes has meant it has taken a long time for CS agents to fully understand those changes - during this period wrong information will invariable be given as not everyone (customers & CS agents) do not understamd the implications of the changes. Added to that the fact that the speed issues and downgrading has caused a large increase in calls means the helpdesk is being put under a heavier load than would be normal which has all lead to a degrading of service.