cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2mb Broadband

N/A

2mb Broadband

I have now signed up for your 4mb broadband which gives me a 2mb line now which I have received, So could someone tell me why I did not get a 2mb line on the up to 2mb premier. When I inquired about having only 1mb on that scheme I was told that my line would not support 2mb by a telephone operator in your call centre so how is it that suddenly I have paid for an upgrade that my line suddenly can support 2mb Evil Evil :?
6 REPLIES
Len
Grafter

2mb Broadband

the question is , why order an upto 4mb account when you have been told that your line won't support 2mb.?
Or did I miss something?

Still , glad you now have 2mb but I think 4 or 8 mb services will be a while yet.

len
N/A

why

lenhickman... The reason I did it was to see how genuine the excuse was from the PN, as you can see it was b*********ks
N/A

2mb Broadband

Hi M8...I pay for upto 2mb premier..21.99 monthly...been told my line doesn't support the 2mb connection......was on 2mb with previous ISP before +net......changing ISP soon...can't do with being fobbed off all the time...this place stinks...........................................
N/A

2mb Broadband

have you checked you exchange info, m8 was on 2mb on another isp and bt have been round to the exchange and he can no longer get 2mb..

Moderators note by John (johnessex) Quote removed. Please don't use ALL of a preceding post as a quote.
N/A

2mb Broadband

what I realy want is an explanation from PN as to why i could not support it......then suddenly I can

Oh and yes I m thinking down the lines of not providing the product that was promised and being conned......which I do believe is a breech of contract on PN's part.
N/A

2mb Broadband

Best to open a ticket mate, that's your best way of getting an answer besides having to ring their customer service and wait in a dreaded queue for like 10 minutes (which turns out to be like 15-20 >_<)