cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2MB upgrades

N/A

2MB upgrades

I have been told by Plus Net Customer Services that my line would be upgraded from 1MB to 2MB by end June, then by end of July and last time by the end of August.

Still no upgrade, and no emails or contact from Plus Net on this issue.

I appreciate that this depends on BT, but I also sure that Plus Net have paid BT a lot of money for these upgrades and have a contract with BT. Surely this process could be better managed.

How can I find when, or IF, my line will be upgraded, or should I look for another supplier?
4 REPLIES
Community Veteran

2MB upgrades

the best way to find out when your line should be upgraded is to type your phone number into http://usertools.plus.net/exchanges

this will give you the scheduled date, but this could be wrong, it says april for me I was done earlier this month the information in there is supplied by BT not PN or the usergroup.
N/A

2MB upgrades

I have taken your advice as I could not understand why my colleague in a shared office and a seperate +net account has been upgraded while I have not.

Apparently it is all down to DSLAMS - however, my problem has not been resolved by the link given it has helped me understand the issue a bit more.

More Power etc.....
N/A

2MB upgrades

Take any date you see with a large pinch of salt. The only guaranteed way to get the upgrade is to pay for it.
N/A

2MB upgrades

:lol: I am reminded by a Stylistics (I think) song of the 1970s. Perhaps we could all join in with a chorus ".....and I'm still waiting ...ooooh oooh"

I have logged a "contact us ticket" to see what the definative response from +net is... I use the term definative with similar pinches of salt as clearly this issue is a moving target with the resolution built on sand.

Tally Ho