cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

250 hours and still waiting , this is shocking

N/A

As a loyal customer , who always pays thier bill on time and is not a heavy user , I find that the one time i call on plus net to help during a problem they are no where to be seen.
I managed to speak to a rep on the first occasion to be told , " raise a ticket and then we can help you , until then there is nothing i can do " i thought , fair enough a clear system to track and log problems.
Did the fault checks , raised the ticket and then waited. 250 hours and 10 days later , still waiting. I have also tried to get them on the phone again held on for nearly 30 mins on a few occasions , some times cut off , some times i was so annoyed i hung up for fear i would sream anyones head off that answered.
I decided to try to speak to someone in sales and low and behold answered first time ( geee i guess your staffing those phones , as they make you money , sod all us customers with problems tho )
I spoke to an ignorant person who i will not mention , gave me his first name and told me he could not advise on me on call wait times or that he couldnt transfer me , I said " ok thats understandable " but when i asked for a reference number for the call i was making to him ( as i was under the impression calls are monitored ) he said he was not at liberty to give me any information , either a reference number or a n extension he could be contacted or identified on. As i said to him , he could hang up or call me any obsenity and i would have no means to identify the call. What a fab piece of service.

Ok so im now past being annoyed at this poor level of service , I would like someone who actually values plusnets reputation to contact me and look at my problem , the fault checker even said it looks like a possible problem at plusnets end !!!!
My ticket is ID: 19638727

Whats funny is that my line is working , and this problem is not a major one
( ie been without a connection for days ect ) so I would have totally understood if someone messaged me back to say " we are really busy at this end and will look at my problem soon.
That would have taken all this negative away , whereas now i find myself thinking about how I need find another isp and make sure as many people know about this shocking level of service as possible.

Sorry for the rant , just need to vent and hopefully a kind soul will take an interest and restore my faith in PN

Regards
Paul
4 REPLIES
N/A

We may as well get the message and just leave. Plusnet don't want customers. Otherwise we'd actually get the service we pay for. On an individual basis we're only worth a few bob a month so who cares! I used to enjoy the service I received, it was quick and easy access to the net at a good price. Now it's just, dial-up and be ignored. I'm pretty sure this is quite simply going to end up with me cancelling the direct debit and finding another ISP, PLENTY OUT THERE! :-)
N/A

MONEY TALKS

Hi, I switched to PN from Wanadoo a few days ago because I wanted a faster connection. What a joke - now I have no connection at all. It is impossible to speak to a live human and you are expected to report faults using their online system ( how are you expected to do this when you have no connection). Since switching 3 days ago I have only managed to connect once for about 1 hour. I have spent many hours trying to connect, trying to get through on the phone etc.

From what I can see on this Forum, there are probably hundreds if not thousands of people with problems and the situation is out of control. This is not going to be resolved for many months, they are drowning in a huge pool of problemswhich seem to be getting worse. So why are we paying for a none existant service. If everyone who had serious problems with the sevice stopped paying, they would have to sort it out.

Any Comments?
N/A

MONEY TALKS

Hi, I switched to PN from Wanadoo a few days ago because I wanted a faster connection. What a joke - now I have no connection at all. It is impossible to speak to a live human and you are expected to report faults using their online system ( how are you expected to do this when you have no connection). Since switching 3 days ago I have only managed to connect once for about 1 hour. I have spent many hours trying to connect, trying to get through on the phone etc.

From what I can see on this Forum, there are probably hundreds if not thousands of people with problems and the situation is out of control. This is not going to be resolved for many months, they are drowning in a huge pool of problemswhich seem to be getting worse. So why are we paying for a none existant service. If everyone who had serious problems with the sevice stopped paying, they would have to sort it out.

Any Comments?
N/A

haha and the only reply is get is from a mod telling me my dancing lady avatar is " rauncy " and has been removed , ffs people get a life , get out of your parents basement once in a while , but while u are here do something helpful like helping with these problems not assessing what your opinion of " raunchy or sexy " is .

plusnets idea of service is a joke .