cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

24hrs and counting for support ticket answer

N/A

Support Ticket still open 24hrs and counting waiting for a reply............yawn...zzzzzzzz
14 REPLIES
N/A

Good luck.

6 days and counting without a broadband connection here :roll:
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

Hi,

I've raised both faults to BT for you, will see what they have to say.
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff

Good luck.

6 days and counting without a broadband connection here :roll:

Hi,

BT think they've fixed the problem with your line can you give it a try and let me know if it's OK now please?
N/A

Yes they have thanks. Smiley

I've just added a note to the ticket to say so.
N/A

Oh, and appologies to tjsenior for hijacking the thread Wink
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff

topsydog - glad that it's sorted

tjsenior - BT have sent your fault on their diagnostic team to look into, don't have any eta's unfortunately.
N/A

Dave,

Thanks so far - if BT can't resolve my issue satisfactorily - please can I have a free regrade back onto a fixed 2Mb line/connection which I was on before? - I need something that's stable......surely that's fair to ask for?
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff

Hi,

BT have done some stabilisation work this morning and increased the target SNR. This was done between 9am and 10am so you may have been disconnected earlier. They've said to allow at least 2 hours for the changes to filter through the system, so if you can take a look now and this evening it should be better.

I'd rather not have to switch it back to 2Mbps, because it's possible that it won't fix it.
N/A

Hi,

I've raised both faults to BT for you, will see what they have to say.

Did either of these customers have to agree to the £46+vat "failed fault charge" before their problem was raised to BT?
N/A

Dave - thanks for taking some action - main difference I have noticed so far is that my pings have doubled - have BT turned interleaving on my connection now? - if so this gives my an issue when it comes to gaming.

SNR sitting at 8db at the moment - will test it later when I normally have most of the issues.......alos noticed sycing at 6.0Mbps - but speedtest only shows 3.4Mbps.

DAve any ideas of what real changes have been made to my connection today - in general layman's terms please?

Thanks - will let you knwo how I get on for now
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff

Looking into the details it looks like they've increased the target SNR to 9dB and turned on interleaving on the line.

The speedtest of 3.4Mbps is probably about right for peak time, might get a bit higher off peak.
N/A

Soory for the hijack but 7 days and still waiting. How did you get your ticket answered please.
N/A

Dave T,

The issues haven't gone away - pls can you check my on-going ticket & help me - I'm now getting the normal CS run around answers of check this, unplug that etc - all of which we've been over & done many times before.

Ticket number - ID: 19388678
N/A

Looking into the details it looks like they've increased the target SNR to 9dB and turned on interleaving on the line.

The speedtest of 3.4Mbps is probably about right for peak time, might get a bit higher off peak.

Turning on interleaving and increasing the target SNR seems to be the "in fix" at the moment from BT doesn't it? Even if it's not what's required... :?