cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

23 days with no service!

N/A

23 days with no service!

I am now on day 23 with no service from Plusnet. They say I haven't been upgraded to LLU so that isn't the problem. I have received the following by email on 4 occasions now,

"We are pleased to be able to inform you that a member of our Customer Support
Centre has now escalated your Question [number 19382345 ]
for further investigation/resolution."

and I want this fixed. to add insult PN emailed me the other day to tell me they were collecting my direct debit, I am currently paying for what? I am extremely disatisfied with this service and as a new user have an extremely embarrassed colleague who reccommended PN to me and is also experiencing serious problems with his service. Not good enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
22 REPLIES
N/A

23 days with no service!

I'm coming up to a week tomorrow with no service :roll: I really do hope mine doesnt go on for as long as yours!

I really think we should be refunded for the days we've had no connection.
shellsong
Grafter

23 days with no service!

@lpaterson

Have you tried to PM a member of the Comms Team about this? If you spell out your position to one of them you might actually get some action when things have gone this far unresolved
winnipeg1823
Grafter

23 days with no service!

Ask nicely and they will move your billing date back to cover the number of days you have no connection, that what they did for me anyway, 10 days in total.
N/A

23 days with no service!

What is "PM", I am new to this and as 3 weeks of my first 8 have been useless haven't got all the jargon yet.

I will try to get my payment backdated, that would go a bit of the way to making me feel better about this.
N/A

23 days with no service!

Hi there.

PM = Private Message. You can send any forum member a private message by clicking on the PM button in any post or in their profile.
N/A

23 days with no service!

Cheers I will try to PM a member of the support team and see if I have any joy.
N/A

23 days with no service!

I've gone 14 days without any service. Ticket ID: 19381620

I don't think that corresponding with customers via PM is really the way forward.
shellsong
Grafter

23 days with no service!

A PM to a member of the Comms Team should be a last resort for when other attempts have failed and should not be necessary but I definitely think the OP's situation calls for it
N/A

23 days with no service!

I got connected again this morning, so that was a whole week with out service!

You just need to keep on pestering them to get it sorted. Good luck!
N/A

24 Days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another day another dollar (of my hard earned cash into the pocket of Plusnet in return for nothing). Will someone please do something about this it's been nearly a month now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
N/A

23 days with no service!

Ask nicely and they will move your billing date back to cover the number of days you have no connection, that what they did for me anyway, 10 days in total.

He/She shouldn't have to 'ask nicely'. Simple as that really. PN should pull their finger out and sort it pronto. If I were without service for a week let alone 3 I would be long gone.
N/A

23 days with no service!

He/She shouldn't have to 'ask nicely'. Simple as that really. PN should pull their finger out and sort it pronto. If I were without service for a week let alone 3 I would be long gone.

Well, I would be long gone, but I can't afford to pay the remaining contract, the modem and the setup charges.. I sometimes get the feeling that Plus Net couldn't give a s____ if I never get a connection again.

Is there anything in the contract that I can use to redeem something from this situation?
N/A

23 days with no service!

I don't know but tbh it's disgusting being without service for 3 weeks. I would pester the bejesus out of them! :?
N/A

Five days for me

It's now five days for me. What's really annoying is that I haven't had any communication from them for 3 days - that's really ammateurish service.