cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 Threats in two days?

N/A

2 Threats in two days?

Threat 1 from fa55dsl:

Your attitude in the forums has so far been seen as disruptive and argumetative and I'd suggest you consider changing it.

Chris

Threat 2 from pcsni:

Hi there,

Some of your recent posts have been argumentative and unconstructive.

This is not what the Plus Net forums are about. The hijacking of threads with repetative and pointless comments is not acceptable.

I appreciate that you may have issues with Plus Net, but arguing and hijacking threads is not the way to get things resolved.

By all means participate in the forums but please do so constructively.

A continuation of the current attitude could result in forum priviliges being restricted.

Thank you for your co-operation.

Mark

my answer :

I am just making sure that people are aware of some facts of the service as you and your company seem intent on distorting these facts with misinformatio and lies.

Give me a service i pay for and signed up for or release me for free from it and then I wouldnt bother but while you are still fraudently trying to get customers whilst ingnoring the customers you have gotten already under false pretence then I will continue to tell the TRUTH.

Thanks for your understanding and unbiased attitude.
20 REPLIES
Community Veteran

2 Threats in two days?

Fact 1 -
We don't work for PlusNet.

Fact 2 -
You obviously don't read posts far back enough or bother to read any of the other posts from the moderators or the FAQ I have suggested you read.

Fact 3 -
The forums are a place for support and feedback. Its not your personal soapbox.

Chris
N/A

2 Threats in two days?

Im not using it a s apersonal soapbox but it seems the only place to ask questions to get answers. If you feel these are argumentitive because they say that the service I and others are getting is not what we signed up for then so be it.

Release us all for free as you voided the terms by degrading the service we provide. This is a FACT. The only shaping that should be being done should have been on the PLUS account. An account I was originally on but moved to the premier account because of facts published and stated by you and your company.

Show me anything that is a fact or helpful advice which I have posted.

FACT: the service I signed up for isnt the service I have.
N/A

2 Threats in two days?

wow i got one of these as well

Hi there,

Some of your recent posts have been argumentative and unconstructive.

This is not what the Plus Net forums are about. The hijacking of threads with repetative and pointless comments is not acceptable.

I appreciate that you may have issues with Plus Net, but arguing and hijacking threads is not the way to get things resolved.

By all means participate in the forums but please do so constructively.

A continuation of the current attitude could result in forum priviliges being restricted.

Thank you for your co-operation.

have i touched a nerve here also, as you can see i haven't just joined , i was fed the unlimited line only for it to change without warning,
if the mods dont work for PN, why is the party line being followed so strongly
N/A

2 Threats in two days?

In the real word we call it speaking the truth.
LiamM
Grafter

2 Threats in two days?

In the real world, If you walk into a pub and constanly cause a nuisance to others, you'll get thrown out.

It's the same on the forums. If you are just constantly trying to attract attention to yourself, consistantly ignore the forum rules and continue to post useless threads that are being covered in a number of locations elsewhere - then you're going to get banned.
Community Veteran

2 Threats in two days?

progomez, nobbyvialli,

Trust me, as a previous "ex con" of the forums myself, you don't want to go there.

Do a search from a few months ago when there were a spate of bannings. The forums at this time were chaotic and unhelpful at best. The whole negative attitude snowballed until the mods had to take a zero tollerance attitude.

I myself may still object to a variety of actions implimented by Plusnet, however it is always better if these points are raised in a constructive manner, condusive to meaningful discussions.

You may feel that you have done this, but obviously the mods may feel otherwise. In my view you would be better off biting your tounge and accepting it, as arguments with the mods will start to move the forums in a direction that a few of us will care not to remember.

There is a drive at present to try and bring some sense of order to the forums; concentrating topics together such as P2P speed issues in one thread rather than several is just one way of trying to acheive this.

Hope that helps...

Regards,
Chris.
N/A

2 Threats in two days?

In the real world, If you walk into a pub and constanly cause a nuisance to others, you'll get thrown out.

In the real world, If you walk in to a pub and ask for a pint, you'll get a pint........hmmm.......in plusnets case, you put packets of crisps for sale but fill them with peanuts!!
N/A

2 Threats in two days?

Rule No.1- If we don't take care of the customer - someone else will.
Community Veteran

2 Threats in two days?

And I stand by it.

However your beef seems to be with the mods. They are in no way linked to Plusnet, paid by plusnet or obliged to agree with whatever PN say in any manner.

They are merely here to keep the forums in order - and at the moment it appears its a pretty tough job.
N/A

2 Threats in two days?

In the real world, If you walk into a pub ordered a pint of guiness and got a half a lager you could do something about it there and then
Ben_Brown
Grafter

2 Threats in two days?

I've said it before and I'll say it again.

Our products have always been sold as contended. This means that by their very nature they are not and never have been an unlimited connection.

Also we recently changed our terms and conditions which clarified the network management we have in place, and gave all of our customers the opportunity to reject these terms and cancel their accounts with us.
N/A

2 Threats in two days?

Unconstructive and off topic posting will not be tolerated.

Warnings have already been issued. The boards are here for feedback and constructive posting. incessant rambling about offtopic issues or pulling threads off topic will not be tolerated.

Be advised.
N/A

2 Threats in two days?

Making a point on these forums is sometimes like talking to a brick wall!

PN wont give you much of a response! and then you ll have the mods who'll either just threaten you or just lock thread! (ok, sometimes you do take the correct action)

Ive said it before and ill say it now-people are entitled to their views.
Ok i agree that we shouldnt derail threads....but there are instances where there is no need for threats and locking.

Ps

As someone suggested i reckon you should have section off this forum whereby all the problems are seperated from the more general issues

.....And yes....the point made about being given half a pint of beer when requesting a full one is brilliant-It totally reflects PN
LiamM
Grafter

2 Threats in two days?

.....And yes....the point made about being given half a pint of beer when requesting a full one is brilliant-It totally reflects PN

If you go into a Bar and order a pint of beer, but on the door it says that you must share your beer between everyone in the pub... otherwise, do not enter, that would be fine.

This is what Plusnet have done. It's all laid out in the Terms and Conditions exactly what you're getting.