cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 Months and still no 8MB service

N/A

Can someone kindly explain to me why after requesting an upgrade to 8MB two month ago I'm still sitting here with 2MB and yet paying £22 a month. Something is seriously going wrong with this company.
This is the ticket number I raised on 23rd June ID: 19677616 I got a fast reply saying it would be done ASAP but clearly the emphasis is on closing tickets as apposed to dealing with the issues.
2 REPLIES
N/A

Firstly closesure of Q-Jump tickets was allways an automated process.

Secondly due to all the problems the Q-Jump system was suspended.

If you are sure you want to take the risk of going to a service which may work well and may totally b0rk your connection post a request in this thread http://tinyurl.com/qspfd (Shortend URL) you should get maxed within a couple of working days.

By the way £22 is the basic price it has nothing whatsoever to do with speed, speed was mentioned once with the higher priced products but not anymore, PlusNet use a usage based pricing policy not a speed based one as the speed provided makes little difference to the cost of provision, the amount of data transfered however is more relevant.
N/A

Im thinking the same thing.

Why is it taking so long? I had 8mb with BT around 6 months ago, and plus still cant upgrade me.

Im making a formal complaint because this is utterly ridiculous.