cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 Day Ticket

N/A

2 Day Ticket

I've had a ticket open for which is getting on for 2 full days.

Although there have been one or two customer support admins replying with something like "Internal: Please action" there's not really been anything going on.

I have just tried to call PN and some automated dude said that there's a waiting time of 25 minutes. Why 25? I've not called PN for a good while, but in the past they were always spot on and answered within 3 mins tops.

Come on PN, get yer ass into gear!
3 REPLIES
N/A

Re: 2 Day Ticket

It could be worse - I've had a ticket open since September 29th. It hasn't been updated by PN since October 10th.

Okay it's an upgrade request and was referred to BT, but I've asked twice (here and by return of ticket) for an update and have had nothing.

I used to think support were pretty much on the ball. Not any more.
N/A

2 Day Ticket

Join the club.
It all depends on which department it is you are sending the ticket to and how busy they are at that time.
Just out of interest it wouldnt be to request a block of IP's would it ? 16 for that matter? Wink
N/A

Re: 2 Day Ticket

It could be worse - I've had a ticket open since September 29th. It hasn't been updated by PN since October 10th.

Whilst I'd not be happy if that happenned to me, as someone who's worked on the other side of the fence (albeit for a different ISP), if there's no news, then it can be very easy just to leave such tickets, especially if they're busy.

Besides, I've heard of some other ISPs taking over a month to give an initial response. Not that it excuses it, mind.