Did you mean: 

2 CSC or 1

jabns2
Grafter

2 CSC or 1

On there web cams page they state that they have two customer support centres

yet they only have one very small room!

take a look at:

http://www.plus.net/webcams/webcamview.html?CAM_IP=pih-cam2.plus.net&CAM_TITLE=Cams

http://www.plus.net/webcams/webcamview.html?CAM_IP=pih-cam3.plus.net&CAM_TITLE=Cams

Just watch someone walk from one onto the other! Evil

Use the links above not the ones on the member centre as these ones can be opened in new windows and you can view more than one camera at a time. Oh you have to use firefox or download the active X control from http://axis.com

The cheek, :roll:

** and they say they aren't con artists **
8 REPLIES
JonathanW
Grafter

2 CSC or 1

If you're talking about the cameras on the website, then they're both in the same building just at different ends of the CSC. That's why you can see the same people on both cemeras, depending on where they're sat.
jabns2
Grafter

2 CSC or 1

Why do they call them customer suport centre 1 and then customer support centre 2

Hey :?:
N/A

2 CSC or 1

Its just the names of the web cams, all the cams we have had before have been named exactly the same so you can get a different view on the same support centre its also so that you can see there different comp aired to the other cams we also have on there for different departments.

Unless sombody cloned us and nobody told me Smiley

But it is easly to think there maybe more than one surpport centre Smiley

hope this helps.
jabns2
Grafter

2 CSC or 1

Ok thanks for info its just the text on the webcam page is a bit missleading. It was pretty cool because yesterday i watch the person answer my call and then when he had to do somting i watched him stand up and walk accross the room. Cheesy
N/A

2 CSC or 1

Ok thanks for info its just the text on the webcam page is a bit missleading. It was pretty cool because yesterday i watch the person answer my call and then when he had to do somting i watched him stand up and walk accross the room. Cheesy

fantastic.... if I ever have to call them then I'll be sure to ask the agent to wave to me on the camera so I can see who's talking to me :-)
jabns2
Grafter

2 CSC or 1

LOL :lol: Tongue Cheesy
JonathanW
Grafter

2 CSC or 1

fantastic.... if I ever have to call them then I'll be sure to ask the agent to wave to me on the camera so I can see who's talking to me :-)

Yeah, the guys love it when you do that. Though you'd probably have to have both cameras open at the same time, to find out where the agent is sitting.
jabns2
Grafter

2 CSC or 1

Yeh thats why i had to take the URL out of the javascript and add plus.net at the begging. Why don't you change it to be a link instead of using that javascript. I surposed it could be to ease pressure on your streaming server load. :idea: